Thread: Winners - 1st Edition of <S.I.W.C.>

Default Winners - 1st Edition of <S.I.W.C.>

The first edition of Survive in the Wild championship ended succesfully. [:P] There was loads of fun and a lot of waiting time sadly [:^)] but it all was coool [H] .

There weren't too many at first, actually i was late 32 minutes becouse of my ISP problem wich stopped me from log-ing in horizons for the past 4 days [:'(] and there was no one at the meeting spot, south of mahagra .

Still, I decided to search for all level 40-50 and rating 40-55 and told them to join SIWC channel if they are interested in a combat-tournament event. most have refused becouse of guild events, some wanted to craft some more and they all didn't know what i'm refeering to (so these forums aren't read by most of them , sadly) . I've told them what this event is all about and after 2 h or searching and telling them what this event is all about , and after i found help in my two high lev friends: Dreakheart and Radion (also known as Grey_Earth), we had 6 people for this event : 3 teams [H] ... phew, and when i thought that was the hardest part, finding people ....

event organizer : Enoeth Minos - 1st edition, level range 40-50 (40-55)

high level help : Dreakheart &amp; Radion (also known as Grey_Earth)

contest members : Firedrake(48/48) &amp; Elm-Dragon(42/42) = &lt;Marshmellow&gt; team

Enoeth(45/49) &amp; Babela(47/48) = &lt;Enigmatic Killers&gt; team

Kaworu(49/49) &amp; Argena(41/42) = &lt;Something&gt; team

After that we explained them every step of the event again, and made notes on their names, level and adventure level . We asked them for enterance fee: adv lev *100 c and dreakheart and me gave some money for two of them so they can enter the contest since they lacked the whole sum. Cool, now here came the funny part : making the teams .... we first had to think how we make the teams; and since there weren't that much ranged school guys, we made highest lev with lowest lev and so on , untill we got the above teams. Then came a very funny part of the event : NAMING the teams [:O] , as you can see we had big imagination [;)] .

First team that went out was the marshmellow team , fallowed by the Something team and by Enigmatic killers team , the last one had some nasty lag , in which both Enoeth (me) and Babela died; the lag resulted to a deletion of last 2 kills and a the time reset to what time was left before the lag, that was 3 min. Also, the high lev guys said we will have 1 dp although the second dp was about at the middle between the nasty lag and almost acceptable lag .

*note: pts per monster = MR/TTR*100 (where MR = monster rating and TTR = total team rating)

First team (marshmellow) had total team adv level 90 , and the fallowing kills (by monster level) : 49 49 41 45 42 47 , they also died X3 times, this making a -250 *3 total pts [:S] , so they had a final score of minus 446 pts (-446) (if they hadn't died, they would have had 304 pts).

Second team (Enigmatic killers) had a total team adv lev of 97 , and the fallowing kills: 41 43 50 49 43 47 47 45 50 48 46 , they had 1 dp in the end, this making - 250 total pts, so they had a final score of 324.2 pts (if we hadn't died , they would have had 574 pts).

Third team (Something) had a total team adv lev of 91, and the fallowing kills: 41 45 44 44 43 45 47 47 43 45 48 , they had no dp so they had a total score of 540 pts , congratz to S O M E T H I N G T E A M ,

I st place -~-~-~ Kaworu &amp; Argena
    ----- SOMETHING team , 27.8 s (13.9 s each) + best team prize from sponsors: 5s(2.5 s each) + from Dunkelzahn (dunkel_ice) =&gt; team that suffered no casualties 7s (3.5 s each) and Argena got 4 s for the person with the lowest hp after a battle (and alive), 20 hp + from The Golden Dragon : 40s (20s each) . This means Kaworu got 39.9 s and Argena got 41.4 s . Congratz to winning team for their skill in combat and team coordonation ;) [Y][Y][Y][:)]

II nd place -~-~-~ Enoeth &amp; Babela ----- ENIGMATIC KILLERS team, from Dunkelzahn (dunkel_ice) 4s(2s each) second place, 5s the fastest single hit kill , Babela with an amazing 2.5 second kill of a lev 47 grouk [Y] and 3 s for Babela for the most spectaculous single heal , that's 2s for Enoeth and 10 s for Babela.

III rd place -~-~-~ Firedrake &amp; Elm-Dragon ---- Marshmellow team, they were sponsorshiped by The Golden Dragon with 15 s each for "There's allways a second chance" prize [;)]

Thanks all who donated , The Golden Dragon: 70 s. Dunkelzahn 31 s (with all his ideas on what to spend it for), Galilee - who will make 2 teched items for each Ist place winner and 1 teched item for each IInd place team member.

Also to those that helped this event by making notes about the monsters each team has killed as well as organizing some aspects : Dreakheart and Radion and I'm sorry Sunuke couldn't come and help us as we were a bit late with the event , started it 2 h after the initial time [:^)] .

B I G T H A N K S F O R T H E O N E S T H A T P A R T I C I P A T E D I N T H E E V E N T A N D T O T H O S E T H A T S U P P O R T E D T H I S E V E N T I D E A !!!

P.S. hOPE tHERE wILL bE mORE tHAT wILL dO sIMILLAR eVENTS, feel free to copy/paste the beginning of my initial description of the event in the unity-community - Survive in the Wild championship topic. the points are with *100 now ... pts= MR/TTR*100 ..... Good Luck and till next time (next time i'll make this event for lev 50-60 , adv rating 50-65, same time 18.00 GTM Friday) HAVE FUN ! ... allready i have another kind of event in my mind but i'll post that a bit later [;)] ciaos
    Proud member of Angelic Protectors
    66 wizard / 36 mage / 21 healer / 20 cleric
    44 mason / 26 spellcrafter / 11 scholar

Quest Team member click here
    Horizons IRC chat

Default Re: Winners - 1st Edition of <S.I.W.C.>

Congrats on the successfull event.

Sorry i was the one with the guild event. After you told me you couldn't in we setup an event in guild which ended in some really great results.

I hope I can be there next time and I will try to get some ppl.

Maybe we could ask the Vanaondo if he would like to build an RP event around one of these tournaments and could we get Sibbe to be commenting the battle, cosigners selling food[:P]

imported_Elspeth

Congratulations on managing such a good event. The more of these that you run, the wider the word will spread and the more poeple should enter. The hard bit is getting it started.
    When you run a Lvl 20-30 event, then you can count me in!

Also, I can now have some good fun twisiting FD's tail over coming last :)

Regards

Elspeth

Nereya

A big [Y].

Grats to all and thanks to bring some life in [:)]

Elspeth: Quote: "When you run a Lvl 20-30 event, then you can count me in!"

I think i said pretty clear that everyone can organise such events. Why does it take someone, only one person, to put all efforts in making such events ? why can't those that want a contest for their level range just post the &lt;Survive in the Wild Championship&gt; edition X+1 level range &lt;XX-XX&gt; ..... and put the description with copy/paste i did on the main SIWC ?

I know, it's pretty hard to get things like this organised, but remember : I'm not being payed, and I admit: the efforts for organising such an event for my level range are far beyond the material rewards, same thing for the high level guys that take care of the event. I do it for fun and something different for a change in my gameplay [:P]. If i'm going to keep organizing such things, I 'll do it for my level range, and that can only go up ... right ? [:)] next one made by me will be for 50-60 lvl range and adv lev 50-65 ....

Come on folks, it's really not that hard to organize such an event, find high lev guys : 2-3 guys, find some guys with that level and adv level range by using SEARCH in game and just tell the high lev guys to make notes on a white shiet of paper with the fallowing things :

team name / members in team / total team adventure rating / level of monster the team has killed / total team pts

And when the thing ends, the host (one that posted the X edition topic and is hosting the level XX-XX event) figures out the team total pts by pts= MR/TTR*100 (MR = monster rating, TTR = total team rating) .......

Good luck !
    Proud member of Angelic Protectors
    66 wizard / 36 mage / 21 healer / 20 cleric
    44 mason / 26 spellcrafter / 11 scholar

Quest Team member click here
    Horizons IRC chat

Well, i think this event sure gets the grade "GIGA-IN" from me! [Y]

Well done, Enoeth. [:)]

Thread Information