Thread: Old Dwarven healer from Dawn - just reactivated

Evansec

Default Old Dwarven healer from Dawn - just reactivated

So I found my stubby legged seld in the middle of the land of Kion and Parsinia. Within seconds of gathering my thoughts, I realised I was being wiffled on by a pair of saplings. After making balsa wood out of them, and further, making paper out of the balsa to scribble this note on, I cam to realise I had not a clue as to why things had changed or where to trot off to.

__

I played from the release of the game up until the servers released the satyrs, well were supposed to have had them released. I played on Dawn as a Dwarf Healer known as Evansec. Sure know one here would know of me, but thats besides the point. Upon logging in I found that my Healer rating was 27 with an overall rating of 29 and my armorcrafting is at 50, just a few hairs shy of 51. I also noticed I had 81 something or another points given to me, poitns of which I have no clue of what they do.

With that said, are there any smaller guilds looking for a Drunken dwarf who heals at random and curses when he hasn't had his cookies?

Also, with 50 silver in my pockets, what would be the best thing to invest in? Obviously cookies and ale won't suffice, as my investment would soon be gone!

Default Re: Old Dwarven healer from Dawn - just reactivated

Welcome home Evansec!

The points you were given are training points. If you bring up your character window you can click on the training points link, which will bring up a page of your statistics andmost of your adventuring skills. You can "invest" your training points in any of those stats and skills as youplease by using the slider bars. Nowadays, when you gain an adventure level you no longer have to go visit trainers to increase stats or skills. Instead, you automatically receive a set number of training points that you "invest" as stated above.

As far as making a coin or two, you might try consigning your wares on the connies in Dalimond and Aughundell, as those seem to be the most visited consignors these days. You might also consider taking up a crafting class or two as there are plenty of folks paying good coin for construction work around Istaria.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

More likely, they're buyback points, which allow you to remove points spent on something you don't want anymore and reinvest them elsewhere.

T1 construction is much more lucrative now than just a few months ago. Might want to give that a look. You're probably not far from Parsinia, which has a few construction trainers to offer...

How small of a guild you talking, there? I'm in Crai Aisling, which seems to have 3 active players right now ... you could come say hi in game if you like, I'm always glad to tell folks where to go -- er, to give helpful advice on game stuff.

Mind you, the guild masters (currently MIA) are Gnomes and if there are cookies or especially pie around they will nick them. Most of my RP is in the Ye Old Pub chat tab, and that is more of an angst fest than humorous banter, but drop on in there or in the Ye Olde Pub OOC tab to meet some folks into RP.

Yr Obdt Hmbl Svnt,
    Levity Merrel, Crai Aisling, Sans AoP by Aiya's pad
    100 Blacksmith/63 Fitter/45 Mason/45 Carpenter/82 Reaver

Ale Laddie! Ya invest yer coins in ale. Never go wrong there. There be many changes since ya bumped yer head and fell asleeps. I would be happy to explain some to you. You can look me up anytime or just be askin' for Bori and somebody will steer ya right.

Take a visit to the town of Jambi. That be the home of the Mystic Blades and ya can be reachin' it through a portal in Bristugo or from Mahagra.

(At the same time visit the Order Boards as well as the Guild Introduction pages of these forums for some insight on the various Guilds and what they stand for before making your decision. Glad to see you back!)

Here! Some of me own special brew. You look a mite parched! [B][B]
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Thread Information