Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you! (Order shard attack)

Default Re: Thank you! (Order shard attack)

lucky shard...sounds good.

Shaw el Shadai Moking
    'Coming at ya...like a spring!'

aye nice event sounds like it was fun, shame we on unity get ignored by our support team, WM and by anyone incharge who cares[:'(]
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Don't feel too bad. this was only a test for future events that I'm sure we'll all get.

I don't know how many people tried this, I got there and had 1.5-3 FPS. I logged out from lockup and went in to clientpref_graphics changed combatspelleffects to false. Logged back in and never dropped below 15 with a max of 20.1

I enjoyed the event, I just wish there was some kind of reward for 2.5 hours of wailing on the WA. The CSR talk to us afterwards and said they were working on that, but thats the same company line since months before the first time I left.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

The night fight in Selen was much less laggy than the attack on Aug and Chic
    earlier in the day. It especially helped once I did /setprefs combatspelleffects false

There were what, about 20 of us there?

At Selen, with effects on, my fps fell, eventually to slide show and desktop. Oshik suggested /setpref effectson false ; this is more global than spelleffects and after the battle kept some buildings from loading. But during battle, I stayed at 12-13 fps.

ATI Radeon 9600 Pro, 128 MB.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Charlson

On the positive side, i managed without using that command even though at times I was tanking a group of them. That in itself is a huge improvement since times past. However, I barely managed it and in the future if it gets any worse I'll have to go back to that but it is still a noticable improvement.

yea, I forgot the combatspelleffects command. whats even worst with the effectson command is that many timesI get stock on porting because buildings won't load.

I also used the combatspelleffects false preference and was running at around 12FPS for several hours of fighting the spectre. Though it was long and tedious, im just glad to have WMs putting on events again.
    For those of you that help but didnt stay around to talk,Rawdge did say that the mob we faced in selen was only a medium strength mob, so looks like we havemuch harder to look forward to.
    Brazius of the Five awaiting the Feast

Thread Information