Thread: Blight Patch - 2/11/05

Default Re: Blight Patch - 2/11/05

wow nice

our own instant heals

good that they are now based correct

Quote Originally Posted by cauri_order
    Blight Maintenance

Resource requirements have been lowered for the following plot structures:[*][*]Boulders, 4m[*]Boulders, 6m[*]Boulders, 10m[*]Hedges, 9m[*]Tree, Branchy[*]Tree, Branchy with planter[*]Tree, Leafy[*]Tree, Leafy with planter[*]Tree, Swampy[*]Tree, Swampy with planter[/list]
    hmm

why this

why have they lowered it? to make building up your plots faster? strange thing. it looked ok for me. Have there be whines about the amount of needed resources?

So people would actually bother to have a nice plot

Fixes are good :)

I like the change to named mobs as well thats a good one.
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

hmm

why this

why have they lowered it? to make building up your plots faster? strange thing. it looked ok for me. Have there be whines about the amount of needed resources?

Manga and Amon have been looking at the resource requirements for the fluff plot structures, flooring and walkways last update, trees, hedges and boulders this week, and I believe walls and the like are next. Why? Because they are fluff, they have no real functional value. And they wanted players to feel more free to build them and more free to tear them down and rebuild them, to give players more freedom to rearrange their plots. Players did complain about the resource requirements and not without due cause. These changes are a good thing.
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

i dont know which part is better

1) design a plot

2) build up a plot

3) have a complete build up plot

to need more resources to build a plot up is
    a) time sink
    b) a long / big goal

i dont hope to get bored crafter

my opinion is: its good that for e.g. trees only need low lvl resources

I am once again one of the dudes guilty of submitting a resource reduction for walkways and walls.

I talked with Amon and made him notice how it's a bit anomalous that 3 meters of bricks take longer and more or comparable resources than a consigner or a silos.

He agreed and fixed by consequence.

I still cannot find it bad. Now we have an hope to see _beautiful_ plots and not only the basic min maxed consigner - pawn - silos - guild house in photocopy replica everywhere.

Signed,
    a ******** dragon [6] who likes aesthetics [;)].
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

bout time some reason for people to hunt down the namned....does this affect RoP named mobs also?
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketsup
    Ssafire-lvl 100 Cleric, 100 Bloodmage, 100 Mage, 100 Druid, 90 Monk, Saris
    Safiretalon-lvl 66 dragon adventurer, lvl 32 dragon crafter, lvl 14 dragon lairshaper.
    Guild: Dark Defenders
    Horizons player since: December 21st 2003

yea, I just hope they won't be camped. I think getting more tech comps would be nice enough. I was so happy when I got 3 yew knots from arbeoron [:)]

I was whining, too :)

As of today I already built ~20 trees and 2 boulders on my plot.

These were hard work, I tell ya. In the same amount of time I could have built all my workshops.
    And although it only takes tier I resources, it was the sheer amount of it.

Istarian cities looked too empty, becaue not all people were up to invest the time for fluff structures.

Soon, I might not be the only one with a little forest on his plot, but I rather have more trees around.

Yay for the change... but can anyone tell the now needed resource costs? Before I "yay" too much? ;)
    -- || knoccest of the tailors. period.

I did not whine for it, but, I did change building schools regularly to ease the total boredom that is building trees, fountains and all things pretty on a plot.

Thrilled to bits here that the resources will be lowered, and waiting and hoping that the same can be done for gazebos, archways and fountains.

Rainbow

Quote Originally Posted by cauri_order

Sacks, Pouches and Backpacks are no longer dyable, but dyed pouches may soon become available in other ways.
    [:S]
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

gopher65

Quote Originally Posted by Dvergar
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]cauri_order wrote:

Sacks, Pouches and Backpacks are no longer dyable, but dyed pouches may soon become available in other ways.
    [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-7.gif[/img]
    Yeah Dvergar, I agree. What is up with this? Maybe they are quest items or something? And it says dyed pouches will soon become available in other ways. Not Backpacks or Sacks:(.

Manga

"Sacks, Pouches and Backpacks are no longer dyable, but dyed pouches may soon become available in other ways. "

There is a tech issue with them that allows you to tech them with a dye tech, but then thatchanges the item, so you cannot place any items inside them, making them useless as a container.

talking about containers: when will it be possible to trade *filled* containers?
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

gopher65

In a related issue: How come Vaults and houses don't work the same way. I can't move items about in a house, and I can't put an container with items in it into a house. But I can do both with vaults. What is up with that[:^)]? I was expecting house functionality to be exactly the same as that of vaults:(

Thread Information