Thread: The Map Pack and HCC

Default The Map Pack and HCC

This thread will be the one I use for Unity players and other nice visitors that might come by to get information about the Map pack and Horizons Crafter Calculator. So peek here time to time.

The map pack is devided in 2 versions now as so many feels that Performance isnt to good with Cobals maps so I made a version with Trees old maps, that I used for v2.0-v2.5. I hope to see Trees new maps one day and Brick is experimenting with maps too so Im exited about how they will turn out.

Please visit this page for either Cobals or Trees (Pekkas) Map Pack v2.7

Remember that Cobals is Huge and Trees small and quick. You can DL both and install one in a time and login and try wich one you like best. You donr need to uninstall in between. Just install one in a time though. *smiles*

Updates v2.7[*]A test of Road Layer as it didnt work at v2.6 and I still dont know if road layers works as I havnt seen that layer since v1.3[*]Fixed a bug at maps[*]Added some silk spots.[*]Corrected severall bugs at Tier III-IV resources file[/list]

Updates v2.6[*]Changed from Trees old maps to Cobals new at Istaria[*]Skipped West isle map, so if you have personal markers there, send your personal map marker file to me at email and I correct it and send it back if you dont manage it. A WARNING: I will do the same with Tandalar soon, so dont put personal markers there but if you have, send the UIMapmarker.def to me from Horizon\prefs\<shard_char> folder.[*]Added shortcuts up at some mountains with arrows, one location is Chikonis center, another at Harton Valley and at Slate Crest.[*]Loads of Monsters[*]Loads of resources, a mega load of iron at Chikonis new builded Smelter/anvil[*]Loads of Tier II and III resources around harton Valley[*]Lavatube, Flame Isle, that is now open at Unity - Nice spot indeed.[*]Theres probably more...[/list]

----------------------------------------------------------
    HCC latest upgrade info needs to be reposted as well. So if you allready DL:ed and installed v0.26 beta, then you dont need to do it again.

----------------------------------------------------------

The Europeen3rd PartyTeam from Unity: Matecuss, Arcat, akb, Padishar, Syd and Pekka(Vanaondo) have done it again. A big Horiszon Crafter Calculator (HCC) update for you to install this time.

Updates v0.26 beta (unsorted)[*]Removed Glowing Orbs from Tier IV + V (Padishar)[*]Jewelers Blessing is 50 jasper, not 33 (reported by Lothlorian, fixed by Arcat)[*]Double entry Blood Dye resolved. Listed only once now (Arcat)[*]Added Festival Fireworks Formulas (Pekka)[*]Added Festival Confection Formulas (Pekka)[*]Fixed Tier 1 Resources (ss brick was ss slab) (Padishar)[*]Added Silver Whistle Form (Syd)[*]Fixed Satchels (Syd)[*]Added Thundercloud V (Padishar)[*]Added Tier 1 + 2 Cooking Components + Some confection forms Tier 1 + 2 (Pekka)[*]Added Tier 1 - 5 Wood based Weapons (Arcat)[*]Added Armor/Dex/Focus/Health/Power/Strength Back Scale, Tail Scale (Padishar, AKB)[*]Updated Slotinformation for Scales - what tech fits on what.. (AKB, Padishar)[*]Added Spell: Cure Zymosis (AKB)[*]Fixed Pristine Trophy at: Foraging V, Flame V, Energy Range V, Earthencraft V, Nature Resistance V, Flame V, One Hand Slash V: was Enduring before (Syd, Padishar)[*]Socketing deleted from Head Scale (Padishar)[*]Socketing added to Chest Scale (Padishar)[*]Marble Power Back Scale used Tail not Back (AKB)[*]Marbe Str Back/Tail Scale used 800/1000 scalecraft instead of 900/1100 (AKB)[*]Essence Harvesting, Essence Shaping, Gemworking, Quarrying, Salvaging, Scalecraft, Smelting, Spellcraft, Stoneworking, Transmutation used 2x Tail Scale in Slot list (AKB, Padishar)[*]Icon Fix: Marble Strength Tail Scale 178 -> 196 (AKB)[*]Icon Fix: Marble Strength Back Scale 178 -> 196 (AKB)[*]Removed Matecuss.xml (Arcat)[*]Allowed Harvesting-techs to Shields (didn't know this works (dunno who did it)[*]Updated all ComponentCosts (csv, xls, xml)[*]Added Trophy Information to 'Spell: Ice Range' (Arcat)[*]Added Cargodisks: Beginner Standish Deluxe/Regular, Beginner Tarbash Compact/Regular (Arcat)[*]Added Expert Tarbash's Compact Marble Cargo Disk (Arcat)[/list]

http://pekka.1stfistoflight.com/horizons/HCC.exe

Do any comments at this thread: http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=70
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Default Re: The Map Pack and HCC

Finally Unity. Its time for the...

Updates v2.8 [*] PERFORMANCE INCREASE 10-20 times maybe? 6Mb DL only now. (v2.8, not v2.8m that is same --> Fast)[*] 1000 new Map Markers[*] New nice Map Marker Icons by Deidrich at Unity: Kwellen, Dragons, Pumpkin, Agror, Skulk, Vexator and Abonimation and I made a new Wraith[*] Western Deadland complete[*] Eastern Deadland complete[*] Satyr Isles complete[*] Aughendell Battlefield complete[*] Dralk Complete[*] Hmmm... I think everything is complete untill we get new mobs at West Harro --> South Gate --> Morning Light wich must come soon I suspect but you never know.[/list]
    Vanaondo

Woot downloading now :P
    Onnidrah: Half Gaint - Retired
    Warrior: 100 Cleric: 100 Mage: 100 Spiritist 100
    Armourer: 62

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player
    Tazoon irc: IRC

Way to go Van, you're the man ! [:P]

We should now build you a map-like statue award or something ... This thingie saves lots of nerves/ wondering around without meeting any monster (or if met -> too low or too high) / and saves the most people from leaving Horizons.

Keep it up !
    Proud member of Angelic Protectors
    66 wizard / 36 mage / 21 healer / 20 cleric
    44 mason / 26 spellcrafter / 11 scholar

Quest Team member click here
    Horizons IRC chat

Snowy

Heya If any WM reads this please add a statue in Harro for Vanaondo!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy
    Heya If any WM reads this please add a statue in Harro for Vanaondo!
    hear hear

Soulsmaster

Well i ask here too, is it possible to have a hcc without the installer? there was in previous releses. well just if not a prob...

Matecuss

That should be possible, all the installer does is install the files in a set directory. I'll ask Vana if he can put a separate upload up

Whitout installer is only usefull when u dont have rights to install [:P]
    Onnidrah: Half Gaint - Retired
    Warrior: 100 Cleric: 100 Mage: 100 Spiritist 100
    Armourer: 62

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player
    Tazoon irc: IRC

Well i ask here too, is it possible to have a hcc without the installer? there was in previous releses. well just if not a prob...
    I will look into it but what is wrong with the installer version?
    Vanaondo

Updates v2.9[*]Tazoon Map now loads properly.[/list]

(Pekkas) Map Pack v2.9
    Vanaondo

Soulsmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Vanaondo
    I will look into it but what is wrong with the installer version?
    Nothing, just some could use a version without installer. Do it has to install some extras to work? well thought not, that's whyI asked...

Old saying:why use an automatic procedure in windows when u can do it manually...

it actually does install extra things, there is a little script running after file install.
    Ithink the script is needed only one time, but not sure

old saying too: why do difficult if you can do easy :P

Well its a matter of trust too. I could easy invoke loads of unpleasent things into the installation but I do dislike hackers, virus makers and similair idiots and I would like to sink them all into the river with stones attached around their feet.

You can viruscheck the files and you can let any antispyware also check the instalations for unpleasent things. One way I could do if I wanted to play "evil" is to invoke code that deletes files at your harddrive. But that is not in our interest. HCC and map Pack is there to help all, not to be some way to destroy for others, otherwise we could not keep on releasing updates if noone would trust our installations. I will keep on making HCC install as one single install and not as a 2 installs, zip + exe. It will be one exe only.Well by the way, I just released the new...

Updatesv0.27 beta[*]Added Tier Filter + Possibility for T6 Techniques - 4th Slot (Matecuss)[*]Added Tier3-4 Confectioner Formulas (Kalidor, Lasombra)[*]Added Construction Formulas (Kalidor)[*]Added Golden/Platinum Sunscope (Pekka)[*]Added Invisible Cargo Cap, t1-5 (Syd)[*]Added Standish / Tarbash Cargo Disks (Syd)[*]Added Beginner + JM Hand Wraps - bar JM Cloth (Arcat, Gezsera)[*]Added Dragon Claws (Kalidor)[*]Changed Dragon Scales -> Base Armor (Kalidor)[*]Changed Shields to Dye "apply-to list" (Arcat)[*]Changed Tainted with Glowing Orbs -> Potency, Nature Damage, Heal Increase III (Arcat)[*]Changed Hellhound Manes -> Armor, Smelting, Foraging, Dragon Breath V (Arcat)[*]Changed Primal Spells to receive Cleanse Tech (Kalidor)[*]Fixed T1-4 Ambrosia Forms (Kalidor, Lasombra, AKB)[*]Fixed T3/4 Recharge Cells Components (Pekka)[*]Fixed Socketing Tech, 3x Bronze/Cedar (Arcat)[*]Fixed Trophies for Toughening (Arcat)[*]Fixed some errors in the descriptions for all Cargo Disks (Syd)[*]Fixed some needed resources for all Cargo Disks (Syd)[*]Fixed Leatherworking / Clothworking to fit on Bracelets (Arcat)[*]Fixed Smash V to use Dire Wolf Fang (Syd)[*]Fixed typo at all Fine Composite Longbows (Syd)[*]Fixed Leather/Clothworking to fit both on a Sewing Needle (Matecuss)[*]Fixed XML Bug at Life/Spirit/Augmentation Spells (Arcat)[*]Fixed Lator's Evasive V Potion and added Glass Vials (Syd)[/list]

http://pekka.1stfistoflight.com/horizons/HCC.exe

Do any comments at this thread: http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=70
    Vanaondo

Thread Information