Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today's Patch--GOOD LORD!

Default Today's Patch--GOOD LORD!

From the patch notes on the login screen:

The following fixes, updates, and changes were made to the Chaos and Order on 15 February 2005: Fixes:[/b] · Removed the Stat Cap on Mithril Carpentry Hammer, Gem Cutter and Jewelry Pliers · The Journeyman Milled Cooking Ingredients[/i] formula now classifies properly as Journeyman, not Beginner. · The Expert Staff[/i] should again be able to be constructed. · The Expert Stone Construction Blocks/Keystones[/i] now require a correctly spelled Stoneworking Pedestal. · Energy Bomb V[/i] recycle time was incorrectly set at 10 seconds instead of 15, this has been corrected. · Corrected typos in the dialogue delivered by the Trophy Hunters when completing a quest. · Fixed Mining Mastery X[/i] so that it did not show as Mining Mastery I. · Blighted and NonBlighted Unspun Ironsilk now have correct icons. · The Vault of Istaria: Collect Transaction Data [/i]quest now refers to Hulin in Aughundell. · Expert Fine Large Axe[/i] and Expert Fine Battle Axe[/i] are fixed to display product details properly. · The keywords on Clothworking and Leatherworking Techniques fixed · Flame Resistance V[/i] now correctly displays its name. · Quarrying Mastery II[/i]: Craft 75 Sandstone Bricks quest can now be completed · Bonus resources for the following resources have been corrected: o Bright Essence o Shining Essence o Radiant Essence o Obsidian o Platinum o Jade o Opal o Topaz · Journeyman Lesser Gem-Tipped[/i] and Gem-Tipped Dragon Claws[/i] forms are now properly classified as Journeyman. · The Expert Lesser Gem-Tipped Dragon Claws[/i] form is now properly classified as ?Expert?. · The Expert Lesser Gem-Tipped Dragon Claws[/i] form now requires the correct number of mithril bars. · Experience gained for crafting Beginner Gem-Tipped Dragon Claws[/i] and Expert Lesser Gem-Tipped Claws[/i] is corrected. · The skill requirements to craft Expert Lesser Gem-Tipped Dragon Claws[/i] has been corrected. · The Shocked[/i] ?debuff? effect now properly affects the target?s delay. · The icon for Journeyman Lesser Gem-Tipped Claws[/i] formula is now correct. · The following formula have corrected icons and scribing sounds: Master Essence Construction Source Master Essence Construction Sphere Master Fabric Construction Bolt Master Fabric Construction Tapestries Master Hide Construction Tarp Master Metal Construction Jointing Master Metal Construction Sheeting Master Stone Construction Block Master Stone Construction Keystones Master Wood Construction Braces Master Wood Construction Timbers Expert Hide Tannin[/list]· Guard Skald in Mahagra has had his affiliation corrected. · Corrected the description of Gruok Bristles. · Iado the Vaultkeeper?s missing head has returned. · The coin value of Mithril Power Bracelet[/i] is corrected. · The description of a Marble Essence Structurer[/i] is corrected. · Blacksmith Task: Craft 2 Bronze Short Swords[/i] has corrected text · Blacksmith Task: Craft 2 Cedar Shortbows[/i] has corrected text. · The skin colorings of Estelwen and Nambanora are now correct. · Cases where new storage structures were not working properly has been fixed. · Icons for Minor Health[/i] and Health[/i] are swapped Updates:[/b] · The Empire has updated the capacity of standard Tiered Silos to benefit the crafters of Istaria. (Original Storage Silo had a bulk limit of 20,000). The new capacity limits are: o Tier 1 ? 20,000 bulk o Tier 2 ? 32,000 bulk o Tier 3 ? 44,000 bulk o Tier 4 ? 56,000 bulk o Tier 5 ? 68,000 bulk o Tier 6 ? 80,000 bulk · Kenaf, Cotton, Silken, Ironsilk and Steelsilk Cloth Sleeves now have a bulk of 8. · Kenaf, Cotton, Silken, Ironsilk and Steelsilk Padded Sleeves now have a bulk of 8. · The gathering rate of Sand is now increased. · Updated the description of Nature?s Fury to mention Ranged attacks. · Coordinated Shot IX[/i] is now linked with the others in its line. · Blight Anchors are now truly stationary. · Expert Fabric Sack[/i] formula now drops as loot. · In Sslanis, Fillet the Confectioner Trainer has an updated appearance and clothing. · Named indigenous creatures such as ?Greenpiece? the Cedar Treant are worth double the normal experience for their rating and carry a larger quantity and higher quality of treasure. · For those who wish to speak to him, Cole the Guardian Trainer has an updated conversation. · All Knight of Creation Trainers have updated conversations. · Sebas Greme and Grumju Freiss now have eye color. Changes:[/b] · Converted Instant Heal[/i] to Primal Instant Heal[/i] for all Dragons. · Resource requirements have been lowered for the following plot structures: o Boulders, 4m o Boulders, 6m o Boulders, 10m o Hedges, 9m o Tree, Branchy o Tree, Branchy with planter o Tree, Leafy o Tree, Leafy with planter o Tree, Swampy o Tree, Swampy with planter · Removed extraneous Tainted Essence Orb requirement from Tier 4 spell techniques. · Primal Instant Heal[/i] ability line created for dragons (quests updated). · Instant Heal I to X[/i] switched from using Primal back to using Life. · Cleric Quest: Mace of Life[/i] now accepts all forms of Ruxus to complete. · Expert Hide Construction Tarp[/i] now requires a skill of 800 Weaving. · Master Hide Construction Tarp[/i] now requires a skill of 1000 Weaving. · Expert Leather Construction Canvas[/i] now requires a skill of 900 Weaving. · To better defend his people, Captain Bixben Lindnottin in New Rachival has gained some experience as a Warrior. · Ignore Mysticism[/i] can no longer be techniqued by ?Primal Rage?. · Grumju Freiss has changed his outfit. · Mayor Lem Berenrick has dyed his beard and hair color · Lange Wimmip has dyed his hair. · Spiked Scales[/i] is now associated with the Primal skill. · Gold Rage[/i] is now associated with the Tooth & Claw skill. · Ravage[/i] is now associated with the Tooth & Claw skill. · Sacks, Pouches and Backpacks are no longer dyable, but dyed pouches may soon become available in other ways. · The wording within the Dragon Adult Rite of Passage[/i] has been changed from ?acquire? to ?create? in reference to 10 Obsidian Bricks. New Quest NPCs · Town Marshalls have been elected and are now ready for volunteers in the cities of Chiconis, Dalimond, Kion and Sslanis. They offer profitable ?quests for coin? adventurers from levels 5-40. This is the first step to provide adventurers additional ways to earn coin. New Vendor NPC?s · Military Surplus Officers (MSO?s) are now located on the starting islands of New Brommel, New Vassarak, New Trismus and New Korelia as well as Kion and Sslanis. These NPCs offer Refurbished Armor and Weapons to new players. This equipment is less effective than normal Armor and Weapons made by players for that level. These MSO?s are an Imperial response from newly arrived adventurers (and some veterans learning a new school), that it was difficult to locate level appropriate equipment, especially in the lower levels. The MSO?s dialogue reflects the quality of the equipment and instructs players that ?Gifted Made? equipment is the still the best, but, in a pinch (or lack of availability) players may obtain armor or weapons to continue adventuring until they are able to acquire the superior, ?Gifted Made?, equipment. Walkway and Flooring Changes · These changes were made to allow more freedom in designing your plot. Stone Walkway, 18 meters Unit Qty Sandstone Block 30 Sandstone Keystone 50 Slate Block 40 Stone Walkway, 3 Meters Unit Qty Sandstone Block 5 Sandstone Keystone 15 Slate Block 10 Stone Walkway, 9 Meters Unit Qty Sandstone Block 15 Sandstone Keystone 25 Slate Block 20 Stone Walkway, Corner Unit Qty Sandstone Block 20 Sandstone Keystone 30 Slate Block 25 Stone Walkway, Corner Small Unit Qty Sandstone Block 10 Sandstone Keystone 20 Slate Block 15 Stone Walkway, Endcap Unit Qty Sandstone Block 10 Sandstone Keystone 20 Slate Block 15 Stone Walkway, Intersection Small Unit Qty Sandstone Block 10 Sandstone Keystone 20 Slate Block 15 Stone Walkway, T Junction Unit Qty Sandstone Block 20 Sandstone Keystone 40 Slate Block 30 Stone Walkway, T Junction Small Unit Qty Sandstone Block 10 Sandstone Keystone 20 Slate Block 15 Stone Flooring, 3x3 Unit Qty Sandstone Block 15 Slate Block 10 Stone Flooring, 9x3 Unit Qty Sandstone Block 30 Slate Block 25 Stone Flooring, 9x9 Unit Qty Sandstone Block 50 Slate Block 40 Quest Contest Winner · Guard Kerrak?s Lost Shoulder Parrot Quest is undergoing additional testing on Blight, we apologize for the delay.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Default Re: Today's Patch--GOOD LORD!

Good stuff. I don't see the fix for Ravage/Gold Rage/Spiked Scales, but that's still a nice patch [:D]

· Sacks, Pouches and Backpacks are no longer dyable, but dyed pouches may soon become available in other ways.

*pouts* There goes my plans for a matching satchel.... *sigh* Didn't even get to live. [:'(]
    I am Dryad, here me squeak... I am KNoC, see me slay.
    Syllis SunFlower.

Yes, Syllis it would have been nice to see this in game. However, it didn't go live because there was serious bug with it - personally, I'm glad they caught that and decided to hold off.
    Putter'er of Crafts and Near Miss-Adventurer on Chaos
    Guild Leader - Council of War
    C.O.W. : "Milking the WA Daily....fear the cow"

nice patch

hope to see it soon on unity

Quote Originally Posted by kengar
    Good stuff. I don't see the fix for Ravage/Gold Rage/Spiked Scales, but that's still a nice patch [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]
    · Spiked Scales[/i] is now associated with the Primal skill. · Gold Rage[/i] is now associated with the Tooth & Claw skill. · Ravage[/i] is now associated with the Tooth & Claw skill.

What bug, Bulgrim? I asked on Blight earlier, no one seemed to know.
    Syllis SunFlower.

You couldn't place any items inside dyed containers.

Hmmm, so your item capacity from a sack/sacthel didn't count? Or was it just a bug with the pouches?
    Syllis SunFlower.

After the dye was applied, the item no longer functioned as a container. Until this is addressed, it made no sense to let you apply dye.

David
    David Bowman

Thank you AE, this is a wonderful patch. There is so many things in here that I have been waiting for, can't wait to get on and test them out.
    Malacast
    100/100 Dragon
    Drizzat
    140/186 rated Sslisk

Maelstrom
    Order

Please note that Gangaf is currently broken and his line did not get removed from the patch notes in time. The next update will correct him.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Woot! reduced resource requirements for trees and walkways :-) Now does that apply to ones that have already been placed, but are currently incomplete?

Now if only they would do the same for walls...
    Gilresk Tesskril, Cleric and Armorer of Crai Aisling of Order
    Owner of the Mahagra Bed & Breakfast for Wayward Elves - Newly renovated in the Glaciers

Did the corrections to the Glowing and Bright Purified Essence Orb Prices make it into the game?

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Excellent publish! Keep up the good work![;)]

Quote Originally Posted by padishar
    · Spiked Scales[/i] is now associated with the Primal skill. · Gold Rage[/i] is now associated with the Tooth & Claw skill. · Ravage[/i] is now associated with the Tooth & Claw skill.
    Thanks for pointing that out, I had looked over the list twice looking for those and managed to miss them both times. Now I'm even happier. Time to start filling some silos [:)]. Oh, and to beat on some mobs to see how much of a difference those plus Primal Instant heal makes.

[quote=Tantalyr][b]Changes:
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Any ideas when the servers will be back up?
    Malacast
    100/100 Dragon
    Drizzat
    140/186 rated Sslisk

Maelstrom
    Order

Quote Originally Posted by Gilresk
    Woot! reduced resource requirements for trees and walkways :-) Now does that apply to ones that have already been placed, but are currently incomplete?

Now if only they would do the same for walls...
    I second this question

Thank you for the reply, David. Certainly wouldn't want it going live with a glitch like that. Hope to see a fix forit in the near future. I got all excited about new dyable bags and spent crazy money on a new set of cargo. [:P] Hehe, well I needed it anyway, but until I heard about the bags I was being cheap.
    Syllis SunFlower.

Thread Information