Thread: Darkstaff Small Strength Crystal quest

Default Darkstaff Small Strength Crystal quest

An alt of mine has had this quest for several months. It says to travel to the western deadlands and kill 3 wraith Warriors until you find the crystal.Wraith Overseers do not count, killed 20 or so in WD looking for wraith ectoplasm.

Is there any mobs in game that will count towards this quest?

The quest text log sounds like it is referring to the old, old, Mob layout of the western deadlands, before it was named the western deadlands. ( Back when we called it west blight and full of wraiths and werewolves).

AE, can you fix this quest so that overseers will count? I can't delete and restart the quest if it is, or has beenchanged, since my character is in his 60's now, and the quest is only granted if you are under level 25 I think it is.

Guaran

Default Re: Darkstaff Small Strength Crystal quest

Have updated this quest to call for Wraiths. Look for it in the next patch.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

oneirosuchus

Okay, I thought I saw that this had indeed been updated, so I went back through patch notes and found it on 8 March.

"Darkstaff's Small Strength Crystal quest updated to include other types of wraiths"

... which ones, may I ask? My partner and I have killed the wraith groupleadersin deadpool and in Trandalar and neither of these counted. Seeing as the small focus crystal and the small armor crystal were both lvl 35-40ish (42?) critters, I wouldn't expect to have to look in the western blight for overseers now, but can I get confirmation thatit is these or something else thatcounts?

Thanks!

:o Try in the deadpool by Chiconis. There are lvl 25-35 WA undead there, and I have seen some wraith mobs leading smaller ones before...
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

oneirosuchus

Tried deadpool and trandalar, no dice on either of them.

I guess I'll give WDL a try next time there's opportunity, but that's way over kitty's head and the mobs of the other two quests ... I dunno. Rather odd.

If you got the quest before it was updated, *YOUR* quest is still expecting the wraith types currently not in the game. You have to delete the quest and restart it.

However if you are too high level it may not let you restart it. Switch to a class thats under level 25or so. Delete the quest then restart it (from gnomes in Falathien by the fountain)

Let us know what happens

Thread Information