Thread: Plot help

Default Plot help

if any one can find the time to build up junoirs plot would love it since im dragon and cant do it. I would be more than happy to set up a date and help mine material :)on the plots is a vault, t2 human house, many silos, a stone shop for slate and granite that spawns pratical on top of my plot and a wood shop for the nearby oak and a spell shop is on plot to. and cant forget the nearby gold and gems to.

Default Re: Plot help

Umm... Blue, what town is Junior in? [:P]

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Looks like Mahagra area.

Ingo Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Paladin ++
    Nimah Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Warrior/Cleric
    Ogni Nosdracir - Chaos - Dragon Hatchling

Definitely Mahagra. Although Blizzard's Peak (or is it Reach?) is a cheaper and slightly nearer lp available off of many guild community portals.
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

yes that port pad is mahag

He is just outside mahagra, follow road south out of mahagra and you will see selune's plot ( with a fiendish house and pillars on it at base of hill. Go up hill and he is at top on right side.

GhostRdr -
    100- RVR, SPRT, HLR, CONJ, SHMN, GRD
    100- BLK, WPN, FIT, MSN

Fayde- 69 Adult Lunus/35 craft
    82nd Level Hoard
    Member of the Dark Council
    Nana & Gerard Guild Communities

jsut an update I change the b- wood shop and b-stone shop to J-shops and I still need a builder to work with on my plot

:o Ask gladmerin. He can do t 1 and 2 on almost all portions (not done with enchanter and fitter yet). Prices are:
    T1 = 120copper per unit
    T2 = 240copper per unit

When I get to T3-6 it will scale appropriatly:
    T3 = 360copper per unit
    T4 = 480copper per unit
    T5 = 600copper per unit
    T6 = 720copper per unit
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

sweet thanks will do.

and as an update my t2 house is complete I can now sleep on a soft roof. my next project to work on is the vault and J-stone shop building the J-shop will be a great benfit for the community as low lvl crafters will get a big boost in skill when crafting there.

This job is still open for any crafters that want to take up the Job. I raelly want to get my J-stone shop up when it is done it will really benifit the low crafters in are community crafting the slate there.

Blue Hasia,

I'm a young hatchling finding myself short on the lore tokens I need to purchase my spell and scale formulas. I'd be happy to fill silos for you with tier 1 products for your buildings in exchange for some lore tokens. Would you be interested?

Khaleph
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Thread Information