Thread: Special equipment from named mobs

Default Special equipment from named mobs

I would like to see quests from our trainers or new NPC's that lets us go out and kill a named mob then gather it's resources bring it back to the NPC to receive a special weapon, tool, armour piece (all versions of armour connected to current adv school but not connected to current lvl) or scale

Default Re: Special equipment from named mobs

Hmmm... Killing a named mob... Harvest it and get a scale or somethingfor it...
    Sounds cool... [H]
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

They're camped enough as it is..
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

The item which is dropped should be one relevent to the mobs, so for example killed a named Gold golem would drop maybe some gold jewellery etc.
    Uther Truthbearer Lvl 80 Bloodmage/ Lvl 65 Healer / Lvl 26 Carpenter / Lvl 23 Fletcher

Quote Originally Posted by gusi
    They're camped enough as it is..
    There are several spawn area's and maybe it would be able to make it that as soon as you come into a spawn area it spawns near you

I have met alot of named moba with no-one camping them (Tremuntus The Golemfor example)
    Uther Truthbearer Lvl 80 Bloodmage/ Lvl 65 Healer / Lvl 26 Carpenter / Lvl 23 Fletcher

Ixalmaris

Quote Originally Posted by Sunuke
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]gusi wrote: They're camped enough as it is..

There are several spawn area's and maybe it would be able to make it that as soon as you come into a spawn area it spawns near you
    Then those will be farmed to death to get special equipment, not only for oneself but for all your alts, your guilds your firiends and for anyone who pays for it.

Well at least that would put some adventures in the craft fields and give the crafters a bit of relief. I for one wouldn't mind seeing people camped in the mithril fields killing golems searching for Mhedon. I can kill the mith golems, not mhedon, but it is a pain to kill one or two golems, mine them, start on a node, and then have 5 more golems spawn on top of you. maybe that would even the spawns out a bit.
    Laneth Drethor
    Semper Fidelis (Chaos)
    100 Paladin
    100 Mason/100 Blacksmith (and various others)
    "Eleena the Fiesty's Pali Pet"

Quote Originally Posted by Ixalmaris
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Sunuke wrote: [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]gusi wrote: They're camped enough as it is..

Then those will be farmed to death to get special equipment, not only for oneself but for all your alts, your guilds your firiends and for anyone who pays for it.
    Well to prevent that you can always make it so you can only do the quest one time

i don't care for the camping but beggers can't be choosers...

the last thing we need right now is the anti camping farming etc.

Thread Information