Saydra Strong-Arm
? I hope you are enjoying your stay in Mahagra. We are a simple people, and some may think we don?t understand the "finer" points of life. I live a rich life here in the north ? I work hard all day, creating sheets for the builds on the Frontier, eat well, and sleep in a warm bed. What more should I desire than to enjoy the tasks I undertake each day and do them the best way I know how? Some people simply feel the need to overcomplicate things.

Guard Skald
? Good day. I have pledged to lend my skills to anyone who needs them.

I am a shaman of some note, though apparently not enough that you?ve heard of me. If you have an interest in learning out ways, I recall there was a trainer in Sslanis some time back.

Quartermaster Holm Nestlaven
? Salutations to you, citizen. I am Quartermaster Holm Nestlaven for the seat of Mahagra. It is my duty to coordinate our stockpiles of armaments and supplies throughout the Empire. If you are in the market for various techniques, then be sure to trade with me; note that I only accept Imperial Bounty Markers as currency for them. I trade them at a rate of one per copper credit per marker. I mention how many copper credits are needed with the prices of the techniques. Also, if you are seeking tasks to perform on behalf of the Empire, then by all means inquire with me on them.

Ghald Mazadren
- Woohah! Nothing like a fine, crisp day up here to make you feel like you?re alive! With wolves to hunt and fine good awaiting me once I get home, there?s nothing more I need. This is the place to be, no doubt about it!

Guard Helda Fernost ?
Good day! I have been commissioned to provide assistance for travelers and to defend this region from danger ? if you find trouble I can lend an arrow, or ten. I have also been granted permission to provide some travelers with some measure of *protection from the cold, in exchange for a small service.

I am an elemental archer, one who bolsters simple archery by manipulating fire and cold. If you have an interest I would look to Aughundell ? that?s where I originally trained, though I do not know if such services are still available.

*Bring me two Winter Grulet Tusks or one Winter Grouk Knuckle, and I shall protect you from the cold for a time. Are you interested?

Guard Ralthus Gomaatis
- Greetings. I have been commissioned by the empire to keep watch over this area. If the local wildlife ? or even the undead ? give you trouble, I?ll do my best to aid.