Thread: To all Developers

Ktithrak

Default To all Developers

I only want to say: Thank you for keeping the evolution of the game alive! Perhaps you don't recieve much posts like this, but i want to mention: Great that u keep up the nice work, i love this game. Don't be affraid to to take time to develop new stoylines, events and world expansions. Even if some people (like me [[:)]) can't await improvements and more "things to do" about the game. This free world is agreat place to be!

Even if circumstances are not the best, and people find more alleged reasons to complain about the gamethan to commendate it, I want to say: This"world" is a very potent one!

Take time for the implementation for ARoP (I'm a dragon as u can guess [:D]) and I hope u r thinking about raising the level cap and quests (of course for all races!).

Don't take "not so nice" posts as a condamnation. Look at them as a suggestion, which is "unusual explained". (I don't mean "Flame Theads", but I mean the posts with honesty in it, because they are from heart!)

THANK YOU! [Y]

*logs into game*[ip]

Default Re: To all Developers

I wonder if this form of reversed psycology will work Ktithrak... [H]

Or were you serious? [:O][;)]
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

I think he was! I still have fun in-game, and sick-as-a-parrot to be leaving. [:(]

Spirit

hmm moved post or is this the correct place?

yes HZ is a good game, and if it will grow then more players will be attracted soon

Ktithrak

Dragonboy: I really meant it!
    Vlisson : I know i put it in the "not so correct place".
    Generalforum would be a better place, but i posted too
    fast. :))

Hmmmmm the addition of the Dragon Lairs and ARoP would definatly be welcome aswell [:D]
    Uther Truthbearer Lvl 80 Bloodmage/ Lvl 65 Healer / Lvl 26 Carpenter / Lvl 23 Fletcher

Thread Information