Thread: All Shards Offline?

EgoAnt

Default All Shards Offline?

I just tried to log in and it says that all the servers are offline. The odd thing is that there seem to be no messages from Artifact about it and no other announcements. I just re-signed back up thinking I could try to build my Dragon up to an adult over the Christmas holidays but now I can't even get on.

Mostly I'm just wondering if it is something on my end, or is everyone out at the moment?

Desaan

Default Re: All Shards Offline?

I'm having the same problem, although i'm an exsisting member... and i've been subscribed since day 1.

EgoAnt

Yeah, I was in the beta and then picked up the game as soon as it was released. Then the guild I was in dissolved into a bickering mess of immature name callers, so I decided my time would best be spent doing something else.. [:|]

Then the e-mail came recently and I thought it might be worth checking out again... And now I'm just waiting for the servers... Ah well, so much for getting a break!

Tyriena

Servers are rebooting, if you check the general forum there is a post there from the devs about it.

Rinspard Dabbins

unless it is fixed since last time i was on, the web site shows the right-side server status as OFFLINE all the time. if your character name on the left has a PLAY button then you should be fine. maybe this is not what you saw, but good to know anyway.

Thread Information