Thread: Online Techniques Database

Dugon

Default Online Techniques Database

Okay just to let you all know I'm still around and will be maintaining by XML based Online Techniques Database. For those of you who are new to it, the URL is as follows:

http://www.freepgs.com/quadric/techs/

Please, if you see something which does not reflect what is in game, post here and I'll try to get around to fixing it ASAP.

Also, I'm still looking forsome nice tailors, jewelcrafters and armourcrafters to give me some idea as to what items allow for what techs [;)] If you have this information or the time please contact me with the information.

Britt & Ryver

Default Re: Online Techniques Database

Some spell techs require tainted orbs. For example, Nature Damage II requires tainted pale essence orbs. I don't have a complete list of spell techs but if this is something you would like to change, I can get as much as I can

Bad news, I hear rumors the this site is going to be leaving us in the near future. [:'(] I most sincerely hope this is incorrect.But if any one is able to take over updating/maintaining/publishing this most useful tool it would be a selfless act of contribution to the game. I myself do not have the ability/resources to do so.

Dugon

It is true I have left the game but I will still keep the page live as I know it is a very useful resource to people that still play. I probably won't actively update the webpage as I used to but if you send me an email "dugon_phabel at hotmail dot com" I will do my best to keep things up-to-date. I know about the Tainted Orbs thing - just never got around to getting the information required for that - so pls if you have it send it on over my way [;)] and I'll update the pages ASAP

This is a great peace of work! I use it all the time [:)]

Hello. Just looked around some at your fine database.

According to HCC, Defence: Spirit Webbing uses:

1 Blighted Spiderling Silk
    2 pale Orbs
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Which is also wrong. Spirit Webbing uses 2 blighted Silks, not 1. The PEO's are correct, just not the silks. Know this first hand as I had to come up with twice as many silks for my suit of Ironsilk I had made.
    Master of the "Veiled Insult" .... Observe
    [veil]Your Mother was a hamster and your Father smells of elderberries[/veil]

One of the ingredients for Foraging V is incorrect.
    Instead of "2 Pristine Fyakki chitins"
    Should be "2 Enduring Fyakki chitins"

Defense: Armor 5 technique

The requirement for 2 Frost HH manes has been replaced by 2 Bloodskulk Fins. The tech comp list should now read as follows.

2Bloodskulk Fins 2Mithril Golem Fragment 4Shining Essence Orb

Dugon

I have relocated the techniques database to the following URL as I have moved ISPs

http://www.freepgs.com/quadric/techs/

Thread Information