Thread: Update on Mods made by blue

Default Update on Mods made by blue

Most of my mods are now patcher proof, they also come with an uninstaller to get rid of the mod but the breath of fire mods to get rid of download and install the origanil breath of fire to get it patch back to normal.

also try the new Breath of fire mod located in the goody collection

TO view any of my mods and many other user made mods please click the link in my sig.

please leave feed back if anything it not working.

Default Re: Update on Mods made by blue

Hasia, your website is such a great resource! Nice update :)

[edit] Ah, seems your Fire Glow breath link is broken, seems an extra '_' is in the link.

{Helian Dragon} -------- {Order Shard} -------- {My Photo Album}

Thanks for finding that for me. it is now fixed and working

also the yellow ball link seems broken, it leads me to a can not found page.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

thanks for letting me know that..my stupid sever provider has been giving me so many problems ever since i made the batch upload of all the updated mods.

I am working on it trying to get the link fixxed. from what it looks like it seems fine on the sever but it keeps telling me that one mod is univaible for download...hopefully it is just a hiccup in there system.

ok the yellow ball breath is now working., it was just a really long hiccup inmy hosting provider that was casusing the update delay.

Yep Kuma I did make a patcher proof version of evlvens way.....but it seems me and my bad spelling hits again. I misspelled the updated version of evlens way so it did not over ride the old, sorry about that it is now fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    I redownloaded Elven Way, and it was the same file size.

It also did not survive todays patch...
    It is the same file size kuma, that is beacuse i did not add any files to the elvens way interface all that needed to be changed was how it got installed. rather having my installer overide the origanial files in the resource folder it makes a new path in the resource overide.

It alsoworks on my machine and stays patch proof, kuma are you making sure you install it in your "Artifact Entertainment" folder.At deafualt it will install here at this path "C:\Program Files\Artifact Entertainment" i do this beacuse i do not know how use the registary function of the install wizard.

one last note, you can tell all my new updated mods that are overide proof will have a blue back drop were the next, back, and exit button are. there are also a few other mods that are not blue there but they to are patcher proof too.

Hasia, now that the forums are changed, the Info/Feedback links you have on your site are all broken. :S

{Helian Dragon} -------- {Order Shard} -------- {My Photo Album}

Yes that is something I noticed when the new boards came up. Fixing the info links is on my to do list. It may be at the end of this week. If I have time to work on it. If not I'll have to fix some time next week

Ok I finally got around to fixxing all the broken info links in the goody collection, sorry it toook so long.

also two new mods have been added to the collection

Random Theme Song Loader

Old School Loader Mod

also any one else that is a mod maker out there feel free to contact me via the boards(not my emial I never check that acount) if you want your mod added to the collection.

Thread Information