Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Genevia Island - all done

Default Genevia Island - all done

Machines all done

Default Re: Next building project?

I have a plot there : Geneva Island : Sandstone Bluff .... It's indeed the perfect place for crafting using sandstone ; it has one (nearest) machine broken and the furthest machine is ok (but it's futher) ... I have a stoneworking beginner building with added skill that has 20 % completed, (all the esscence thingies - spehere and source) and some of my friends have also bought some plots there : pawn broker one one's plots and also a scholar desk on another's plot :)

I've told some mason when we made the fabric island bridge about the Geneva Island ..... So the place is pretty well prepared to welcome Sandstone-lovers :) it's a pretty amazing place ;)
    Proud member of Angelic Protectors
    66 wizard / 36 mage / 21 healer / 20 cleric
    44 mason / 26 spellcrafter / 11 scholar

Quest Team member click here
    Horizons IRC chat

I agree as we must do something for the "new" ones as its a little bit hard for them at the New Isles. Then problem 2 comes, spreading the knowledge to the new crafters as so few seems to find their way here. Maybe we time to time should do missions, walking around at the New Isles (or flying) informing the crafters there about the fine Isle of genua, after we got the machines builded?
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

...most new players get picked up by a guild fairly quick - so guild masters or officers should make sure that all new ones get to know about this - but let's get the place finished first...

It's nice we all plan stuuf it's less nice that once we plan something it's moved so quickly here.

It's not like we have 20 postings on this forum every day

let's try to organize the coming weekend!!! - I'm gonna do some scouting and set up a table showing what is needed

I will report to the Kushans that somthing might happen next week at Genua. And You are right Shula. Most guilds inform their new members and all lvl 1-20 shoall be sent to Genua when we finnished it.
    Vanaondo

If u need some 1 to carry or an builder just say it!
    Onnidrah: Half Gaint - Retired
    Warrior: 100 Cleric: 100 Mage: 100 Spiritist 100
    Armourer: 62

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player
    Tazoon irc: IRC

...mapping done - GET TO WORK!!!

* Mapping done, GET TO WORK *

Sure; if someone makes a post stating date and time and meeting-place, I plan to be there... but I don't see such a post.
    And please, who-ever makes that final post calling the players to come and help: make that post in the main unity-forum, not here... maybe in that way we will at least get a few views before being pushed into this sub-forum again.

Also, idea... is there any of you on IRC? Would it be an idea to speak to Luca there, and ask him if we could have a shard-wide notice ingame a few times, just before and during the building-event, to reach more players maybe willing to help? We need to try to reach more people in other ways, I think, now that the main way of getting helpers, through the forums, has come to a bit of a dead-end...

So: waiting for final call (and hoping it won't be a day I am not able to be on of course!) [:P]

******** GOOD IDEA. Ussually 2 days before an event, I spamm each crafter and some get annoyed really. Luca is at IRC mo-fr during office hours but sometimes he is on at evenings and weekends too.
    Vanaondo

I talked to Luca and as soon we have a time and a date, he will help us sending out notifications. So shall we try to set a time and a date? What about saturday morning? and ask Luca to send out a notice in game at thursday and one at saturday?
    Vanaondo

...I'm game, as either crafter or hauler...

Okay. Then I make an announcement. We also create separate channels for the project called Genevia.

The best thing with this Isle is that we have all resources there allready but not all machines. So if we for example start to repair the stone shop, then all masoners could start to work there. Do you know anyone that has any shops builded at Genevia?
    Vanaondo

I'll be there saturday too.[:)]

Wow, really nice of Luca to help out this way, Vanaondo; good you contacted him and thanks Luca ! (one side-note: two messages on saturday, one in the morning and one in beginning of afternoon, would be the best actually... whole new crowd in the afternoon mostly... but who knows, maybe Luca reads or can beaskedthis and sees possibility for that one extra call above what he allready promised? would be wonderful).[:D]

Enoeth is building stone-shop, but I don't know if it's finished (or will be saturday).

Let's make this a [ip] sunny island for the newcomers after one or two crafting-events [:P]

Edit: Since last night there is also a (player-) scholar-structure up in Istaria's Loom, at the far end of the dim-spawns (essence-circle is at the other far end). I am now helping to get this up, can't guarantee it will be up saturday, but I am trying.[:)]

Edit again: It's up, Dim can come from island itself too. Also silo there that can be used saturday by all[:D]

I'll come around and help if I have time. I can come as a dragon to ferry stuff, or bring a biped mason. Got some carpenter levels too, but opt at tier I only.

Oh, and Saturady is 26th, not 27th. [;)]

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

...one more thing: One type of station is missing; saw and woodwork - there's a lot of cedars, but no ruin. SO, if anyone don't have a plot, and aren't planning to get one, set up a plot with a woodworking shop close to the trees...

I tok an extra flight with Sourfang around Genevia to see if there was an extra millstation hided somewhere but... Nope
    Vanaondo

Default Genevia Island - Saturday 26/3

I just got reported from Nanain that Ore Refinery has 250 Bronce sheets done and 221/400 Cedar timbers done.
    Vanaondo

Default Re: Genevia Island - Saturday 26/3

What I've done so far:

Stoneworking Shelter - all Cedar Timbers & all Bronze Sheetings

Ore Refinery - all Bronze Sheetings & 221/400 Cedar Timbers

Tannery - all Bronze Sheetings

Clothworking Structure - Bronze Sheetings 25/50

Sianan + Pooki + Lotus Blossom

Thread Information