Thread: Use The Oceans

Draknah

Default Use The Oceans

After things are running better ships or boats would be good.
    how bout putting the tinkers to work in the Rach tradition and let them build deep sea divers suites. Under water lost citys could be a neat place to go.Ships could be built just like houses even have some storage.perhaps a carpenter school spinoff - Ship Building. After we have adapted to using our seas may be a good spot for new race of mermaids and men to live. definitly a place to find sea monsters id imagine

Default Re: Use The Oceans

Go to Dalimond, the north end of the dock area and talk to the person next to the boat.

May provide a partial answer.

A nice idea, underwater communities and such . . . for much later.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Default Re: Use The Oceans

I think one thing that would need to be improved first before using the oceans and things, would be the general appearance of the water.

For me, anyway, it doesn't really look much like water, and when flying over it, it looks like a big flat patterned field of blue. Don't know how the water looks to others, or if this is just an issue with my graphics card or whatnot.
    Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    (Retired but keeping an eye out.)
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    http://tinyurl.com/ZL3F

"I'm a vegetarian Dragon. I only eat Garden Gnomes."

Thread Information