Thread: Forewarned is forearmed. Read this please.

Default Forewarned is forearmed. Read this please.

Just a warning for those of you who haven't seen (or not seen) this for yourself.

Myself and several others where in the Mithril fields east of Aughundell to clear it of the anchor and blight mobs. We battled for several minutes, only to discover that the mobs were spawning in one exact spot... but there was no anchor. Nothing, zip, nada. We continued killing mobs with our AoE's in hopes of at least damaging this invisible anchor (?), with no success, nothing registered in combat chatter that there was even an anchor there. After several minutes of this, more and more blight mobs spawned, until our group was overwhelmed and eventually slaughtered.
    Until this bug (?) is fixed or they suspend anchor activity with the next patch, please be careful while hunting anchors, or your local confectioner will be doing a brisk trade.
    I am Dryad, here me squeak... I am KNoC, see me slay.
    Syllis SunFlower.

Default Re: Forewarned is forearmed. Read this please.

I noticed this was posted in multiple threads. My apologies. Please feel free to lock it down. [:$]
    I am Dryad, here me squeak... I am KNoC, see me slay.
    Syllis SunFlower.

This is also discussed in another thread, so perhaps your post will be moved there. As a result of the "invisible anchors" people seem to have given up hunting them on Order, and are just enduring the blighted resources until the things are (belatedly) removed.

They should have been yankedas soon as they showed up as unremovable.

These unintentional frustrations add to the intended frustrations (aka nerfs) which is why the sum dissatisfaction is greater than would be expected from the nerfs alone.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

This is exactly what I faced in the Cotton a few nights ago on Chaos, I finally gave up in frustration after 7 DP and making the TG staff aware in IRC to no avail, I eventually left the area after 2-3 hours and logged off.

25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

multiple threads on this issue already

Thread Information