Thread: Maint update 3/01/05

Default Maint update 3/01/05

Developer Notice: Maintenance 3/1/2005 Routine maintenance for Chaos and Order is complete. Both shards will be back online at approximately 8:00am PST.

Silverhawk

Default Re: Maint update 3/01/05

Thanx Peaches =)

Darn.......no patch again...and no info when or if one is coming out

In another thread, Amon notes that the fix for the invisible Anchor problem went in today.
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

not much added :/ would be nice if the devs told us a day before if we can expect a patch or not
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketsup
    Ssafire-lvl 100 Cleric, 100 Bloodmage, 100 Mage, 100 Druid, 90 Monk, Saris
    Safiretalon-lvl 66 dragon adventurer, lvl 32 dragon crafter, lvl 14 dragon lairshaper.
    Guild: Dark Defenders
    Horizons player since: December 21st 2003

'Wait and see' or 'give them more time to get it right'... take your pick... ;)

/sarcasm off.

[:P][:P]
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

:o

There is a pattern... Two weeks... Every other week I have seen a patch. Last week we got one, this week we dont... Next week we should get one...
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Still, A Good Thing, a step forward, and an improvement we are really glad to see.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulamata
    Still, A Good Thing, a step forward, and an improvement we are really glad to see.
    Sorry but this is a step backwards. They may be fixing lots of stuff and actually testing things on Blight fora change but we are back in the communication black hole.

Amon seems to be the only one that regularly communicates with the community these days.

Lycaunoss, you act suprised about the comms blackout, for many months last year we experienced the same thing. It would appear they are slipping back to the 'status quo', but again thats just my opinion and one thats shared by many others, although I'm sure not all share it.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Regardless of communicating about it, fixing the invisible anchor problem is itself an improvement. Communications channels are another issue entirely.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor
    Lycaunoss, you act suprised about the comms blackout, for many months last year we experienced the same thing. It would appear they are slipping back to the 'status quo', but again thats just my opinion and one thats shared by many others, although I'm sure not all share it.
    No not surprised. Disappointed. I was really hoping that the whole chapter 11 mess would be a splash of cold water to them but we seem to have slipped back to the point where we were this time last year.

To not get too too far off topic though. I am aware that they fixed the invisible anchors. Funny that the patch notes don't reflect any change.....once again thanks Amon for being the only Tulga employee feeding us any information.

yep...

Lies are better than total silence, Truth is better than Lies, Meaningful dialog is better than just truth.

Its up to you to decide where its lies, truth, or meaningful dialog we are getting from TG.

Thread Information