Back on the taz boards I wrote a post with a bunch of ideas for KNoC that I would love to see implemented... I am going to try to recreate that post here.

I would like to state that I love my KNoC self and the even if they never change it, KNoC will be my primary class of choice.

What I would Love to see however are a series of quests for the KNoC that alows us some further use of out swords. For instance if a KNoC is out hunting the satyr islands he much unsummon his sword, and arm an inferior weapon in order to kill the "special mobs" (eg. Inhabition)

It would be nice to be able to preform a quest to gain an ability that lets us kill these pesky beasts without the trouble of unsummoning the sword of creation (our holy gift from the goddess for our chosen path)

something like: Mark of the Feast: Duration 1:30 recyle 1:30
converts damage to feast

the quest could bemine and return with50 silver/slate from the island in question plus some blight bindings or some similar drop from t5 blight mobs that are found out there.

I would love to see some Level quests as well (for the sword/shield)
upon ataining a new level of sword (20/25/30 etc) you could perhaps quest for a kicker (much like the deadlands stone) or Parry bonus (oh my wouldn't I just love a parry bonus!!)

For the sheild levels perhaps a quest for an additional block bonus/armour bonus mabye even at higher levels a small damage sheild bonus (shield spikes)

On tazoon my post was much more in depth and if there issuitable responce to this post I will consider attempting to reproduce the depth of that first post.

More than anything I think that the KNoC sword and shield should be the be all end all of 1hs weapons/shieds. The sword itself as is, is quite magnificent I love it, but would love to see a few touches to make it that much more. The shield on the otherhand while quite cool looking and still my choice (barely) over a crafted sheild is lacking.. The ethereal bonus is never enough to make a differance vs any creature that can cast spirit magic at you, and the armour value/block bonus can be topped by crafted shields fairly easily.

Shields in general in this game need some difference amonst them, small, medium and large shields as they stand now make no difference aside from block bonus and armour level, there is no reason to ever use a small sheild or medium shield aside from asthetics. Hopefully the teaser that Amon gave us recently is a step towards changing that.