Thread: lore for lost machiens

Default lore for lost machiens

whats the lore with the one island with machs all over the place its call lost machiens *is curious* (dont mind my bad spelling)
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Default Re: lore for lost machiens

same here I always wondered how did all those biped machines get on that isalnd so close to are dragon home? and by what means did the bipeds used to get to that island?

i would also like to know why arnt there any resorces near it eather but im more curious with its lore and how it came to be *ponders the lore of lost machines*

Im under the impression that its a remnant of beta.
    An island used for testing the machines.

There are more of these "lost" places that seem to have been for testing purposes.
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

probly but still how can you test them with no resorces near by i know we can fly/run to get them but why for that distance.[*-)]

imported_Silveron

Who is to say the machines aren't stolen? . . . [;)]

Quote Originally Posted by Cobal
    Im under the impression that its a remnant of beta.
    An island used for testing the machines.

There are more of these "lost" places that seem to have been for testing purposes.
    but if you look at it that way its boring and dull...fact as matter you are most likely true and I have thought of that to....But tulge never got rid of them so they are in game and they need lore....I like the stolen thoery hehe some dragon had a thing to haord machinces [:P]

no one knows the lore hmmm [:(] id relly like to know but thats going off of my list of things to know.

Well see, this is what me pappy told me of them machines bein' all lonely like out there. It was back a long time ago before the Aegis came knockin' at our door, back when them Draggies figured they owned everythin' there was to be owning. Some Dwarves got together and decided to be lookin' for a new place to be settlin' out of the reach of the draggies. Being not too enamoured with water they looked up their Gnome cousins who helped them build a sailin' ship.

Now for you who don't know what a sailin' ship is it is a like a cargo disk 'cept it has a long pole in the middle that you attach a blanket or two to. The wind catches the blanket and pushes you across the water. Ayup! It would float!

So anyways, after this ship was built a few brave Lads decided to load up a bunch of the machines they would need and sail off ahead of the rest to set up a base camp. Then they would send someone back to lead the rest over. Well, they never made it. Rumor has it a huge fish swallowed them up. Others say them draggies found out and went and sunk them to the bottom. Another story is they found land but when they hauled everything off that ship of theirs a strong wind came up and blowed it away leavin' them Lads stranded. At any rate they never returned.

The Gnomes that were buildin' more Sailin' Shipsfigured out somethin' must have gone wrong with their designand stopped workin' on the rest. That be why the Isle ya be talkin' about has them machines and why there be no more sailin' ships in Istaria!

Anyways, thats what me Pappy told me from his Pappy and so forth.
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

but why do that next to a dragon city hmmm?

They took the machines and sailed away from the Dragon City. They just didn't make it!
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

ok ok i get the point im just wondering why out of the millons of other places they had to pick it near the dragon city of draak

perhaps it was a settlement the lunus razed to the ground and left the machines as a warning?

REmnant that is mostly just left as an easter egg.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information