Thanks GreenEyed!

Just a friendly reminder to everyone, as always I'm still looking for guilds to add to the guild lists, so if anyone is still interested I would appreciate your support by submitting your guild information.

Also, I would like to make the site a more useful resource to our community, but I'm kinda lacking in ideas in ways in which to do this (promoting, content, forums? chats?ect.) So please, if anyone has any feedback/suggestions/ideas that they believe would be useful I would be glad to hear it.

For example, I was thinking of making a guild portrait gallery to display ..where guilds could submitportraits (a screenshot)much like you would do a family portrait.What about displaying guild stats by servers? Specific informationaboutguilds that you would like to see displayed that is not already done so? Ways to help promote and intice more guilds to submit their information. Any ideas anyone haswould be great!

One more thing, if you have a website that is a great community resource, I would be glad to display it on the Guilds of Legends website in the "recommended Horizons links" section. Just let me know.

Thanks again for everyone's support and help!