Thread: peaches

Default peaches

how is fan art considered off topic in a general forum?

Default Re: peaches

We don't have a board for fan art, and I felt it was more off topic per that board that it was posted in. I will talk to dangit to see if he wants to consider starting up an art board.

hmmm don't go through the trouble of creating a new board ill just not post them anymore. my intentions were to share them with the community anything else other than general is rarely, if ever viewed at all.

The boards , no matter which ones, are pretty much frequented. I would continue posting if I were you, and meanwhile, I will check in with dangit for an art forum to be set up.

truthfully i have nothing better to do anyway lol

Heh, they are excellent pictures. I wish I could do something like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches
    The boards , no matter which ones, are pretty much frequented. I would continue posting if I were you, and meanwhile, I will check in with dangit for an art forum to be set up.
    With all do respect Peach, but these boards hardly have any traffic at all, 3-4 posts a day when your lucky...The European board 2-3 posts a week when lucky. It all is in a downward spiral, both the game and the forums here, and I see so many unneeded locks lately again that to me and to alot of other ppl who still read these boards it comes over you mods are so bored you are really searching to lock something.

On the contrary, I am not bored, in the least. I am following the guidelines, if you really have an issue with it, please, pm Dangit. Thanks

Thread Information