Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Order Shard - Obsidan Order

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Order Shard - Obsidan Order

i wasn't around so i don't know why this action is being taken, but i want to say that i enjoyed the brief time i was a proud member of the order and am sorry to see the disbanding of such a prestigious and elder guild.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

By all means, please join us in Strata.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

1. You were a great guild leader and a great person to be with.

2. This is NOT your fault in any way shape or form, its the lack of players that caused this issue to arise.

3. I will not stand by and let you beat yourself up over what is not your fault! Ok?

You did what you had to do, and thank you for what you did. We now are surrounded by more guildies than we had in OO. And that makes me feel less lonely in game, and moreso, less lonely in real life. After all, we are merely humans playing in a virtual world.

Bottom line my friend, thank you for caring enough to make this move to Strata.

We are more than proud and happy to have you with us.

When I think of Order (or when I decided to come to Order years ago) it was your names too, that let me know what is good and special on this shard!

But I understand the grief of a merge. We experienced the same when we were forced to merge three old famous guilds on Unity, to solve the prob of empty guild chats.

Obsidan Order will always be part of your identity and will not be forgotten.
    Nothing wrong with that.

*gives her new guildies a warm welcome hug*
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Unhappy Re: Order Shard - Obsidan Order

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    My apologies to you all for not having been a better guildleader.
    C`gan -

How it saddens me to hear you say that when that is not the case at all!

Nia : Proud to say of Obsidian Order / Order Shard

I'm sorry to hear of the need for the merge, but I certainly can understand the it as the second of command of Azure Twilight before it's merge with The Annatar. (A good merge can breathe new joy of life into the combined group!)

From what I've seen and heard you've been a fine Guild Master C`gan and you shouldn't belittle yourself. And now you're leading your guild into a new and wonderful life. Now go, do not mourn any longer; greet your new family for they are there waiting to embrace you!

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton
    of Carmo on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Awesome folks on both sides of this merge, they'd be doing things together whether in the same guild or not. Tough decision but as C`gan has always been one (in my experience) to bring folks together in a way that makes them more effective, I'm not terribly surprised that they joined up. Best wishes to the newly unified group!

Thread Information