Thread: Chaos - Mithril Council

Default Chaos - Mithril Council

Greetings!

We are a small-medium sized guild open to all races and most persuasions. We are fairly balanced between adventuring & crafting, respecting both and requiring neither. Our guild originated in Beta and most of the senior members were themselvesBeta testers.

We are a fairly laid back and socialgroup composed mostly of older adults. At this time we have between 20 and 30 members activly playing, not counting alts, and average 8-12 members on during peak hours, depending on work and school needs.

We maintain a website & forum at http://mithrilcouncil.guildportal.com; feel free to post an introduction if you are interested in joining, or send a /tell in game to myself (Klaus), Alladania, HeartSong, or Grantherum. We'll be glad to answer any questions you have.

Best wishes for success and prosperity, both in-game & out!
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Default Re: Chaos - Mithril Council

I would like to second what Klaus said about the guild. I being on of the Originating founders of the guild, back in beta days, started it to be a place where people can come and have a good time. As with any guild, we support each other in gaining achievement in the world of Istaria. I have always stated that there are only a few rules in which our guild needs to abide by, and I will post them here so you all can read to decide for yourself.

1. We are here to have fun. If you are not having fun, let us,in the guild, know what we can do to help you have more fun.

2. Be curtious to your fellow players, in the guild or out of it. When you are curtious to others, it helps everyone enjoy the game more.

3. All services provided to guild members, ie quest help, equipment, etc..., is to be provided free of coin charge, though you may be requested to bring the components to be assembled to the crafter to get your item made.

4. < forgot this one.. Ill fill it in later when I remember it. >

Anyway... Just a few simple things to help everyone enjoy playin...

Like Laughing Otter said.. if you desire to speak with us.. or see what we are all about. You can contact one of us directly, or we have now started a new chat channel in game to help potential members get to know us, and us to get to know them. You can generally speak to a member of the guild in the chat channel called Mithril_Council.

Have a good time Playing...
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Heh - How about "Newcomers to the game should be welcomed and offered aid and advice whenever possible. A few minutes spent making equipment and answering questions is a small investment that may yield rich rewards. Accept no payment but for the promise that they will one day aid another as you have aided them."?
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Actually guys, we've been averaging 15-20 members online at a time the past few days. [:D]

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter

Heh - How about "Newcomers to the game should be welcomed and offered aid and advice whenever possible. A few minutes spent making equipment and answering questions is a small investment that may yield rich rewards. Accept no payment but for the promise that they will one day aid another as you have aided them."?
    Oh yea.. well thats one of them... I do remember now though that our guild charter is on the guild website... I spose you all can just go there and read it for yourselves if ya want to have the full details about what we feel is appropriate and not. I was reading it just today and the ideas were refreshed in my mind. A link to the guild charter is here.

<Why do peeps have so many problems making links on other posts anyway.. I've not had any issues yet>

Riin Harusame

Quote Originally Posted by Alladania
    Actually guys, we've been averaging 15-20 members online at a time the past few days. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]
    wow, 15-20? sweet! [:D] Didn't know there were that many, usually when I'm on there are only 3-5 at a time (8-10am est I believe) [*-)]

Quote Originally Posted by Riin
    wow, 15-20? sweet! [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img] Didn't know there were that many, usually when I'm on there are only 3-5 at a time (8-10am est I believe) [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-42.gif[/img]
    Yes.. it is true that the average in game for a couple of weeks now for the guild has been 15-20... Usually the times this occurs is between say 8-11 PM est... but yes... quite an improvement over January...

DBDkrack

Hello was wondering if yall were still recruiting?You seem like a kool bunch.

It would awsome to have a guild to goto as soon as I am of lvl for advice and nice people to lvl have fun with :D

I plan to mainly play as a Dragon as it was the reason I bought the game.

I have been playing mmorpg games for about 11 years now and am looking for a new challange this seems like its going to be alot of fun:D

We are still open to new members, and would be glad to talk to you once you get in-game. We've set up a chat channel, Mithril_Council, so that you can meet some of the other members and we can get to know each other to see if there is a good fit.

Look forward to meeting you! [:D]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

Since our last post was about four months ago, a bump and update seem appropriate. [;)]

We are still open to new members and are always happy to talk to folks who would like to learn more about us. In addition to the Mithril_Council chat channel, many of our members participate in and support the New Player Assistance channel on Chaos. In addition to being a great resource for new & returning players, NPA also provides an oppertunity to get to know some of our members without commitment.

Best wishes in your travels, wherever the road may take you! [:D]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

Thread Information