Thread: <slips in, unnoticed>

Tira lArc

Default <slips in, unnoticed>

The elven ranger's green eyes scan the parchments posted. She notes that several of her friends from long ago still write. Relief suffuses her, for she had feared allfellow giftedwere as lost as the Tazoon halls she once frequented.

always alone now.....

Tucking a golden wave behind her pointed ear, her elegant script fills the page:

Vedui' il'er~

I find myself awake again in the land of Istaria. I have found several of my friends still wander these lands and for that I am grateful. My spells and ablities are rusty, but I hope to be of service to the Empire soon. I may have 74 ranks, but the knowledge that brought me there has long flown.

My interest has never been the creation of new things. I prefer, always to hunt, to heal my mates. If anyhere wish to hunt with me...

hah! a uselessone such as you..?

...please send your thoughts to Tira lArc, of Order.

May Alyssa's blessings be upon you and the path you choose~

~Tira lArc, Ranger

The slim female bites her lip as she rereads the note. Muttering in elvish, she swiftly pins it to the board before abruptly turning away.As she leaves the room,her long golden hair swings with the motion of her long strides.

Default Re: <slips in, unnoticed>

From the far lands of Chaos, Hail, and welcome home. [B]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

&lt;smiles widely at sight of the message posted above&gt;

un-noticed... unlikely, that.

Unto Arwen en amin Tira upon this fine day of spring,

Mellonamin,

Know that you have been missed, and word of your return brings gladness to many. I am still seen regularly about the lands in what would seem midday times to you, and awaken when I can in evenings and weekends. Likely you have already encountered others of the Annatar in your visit this week, but regretfully, not yet I.

To hunt, to quest, to explore... or even to just chat and keep company, be welcome.

Be Safe, and I hope to see you very soon,

Yuusuke
    I am called Yuusuke...

Akiyama Yuusuke yonsei
    The Annatar, on Order

Welcome home Tira! [:D]
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Thread Information