Thread: Essence of blight suggestion

Anima

Default Essence of blight suggestion

Hello everyone. <Waves!>

I was daydreaming and decided to write it down.

A suggestion for a formula that distills essence of blight from blighted resources.

Well, I could go grab my pick and spend an hour in the Tazoon crater to get 15 essence of blight.. or... I could be a confectioner and distill essence of blight from blighted resources gained by adventurers.

Essence of blight distillation, marble

Requirements;
    X blighted marble slabs.
    X water
    X stoneware cooking sheets
    X Ground salt

uses the mixing spoon and oven.

Or something to this extent.
    My hopes are to not have to spend hours whacking away at blighted sandstone.. how unconfectioner like. meh.

I'm happy with the new changes to Ambrosia... not happy that blight anchors aren't in istaria anymore. Atleast they supplied a tiny trickle of essence of blight.

Thank you for reading. /setpref rambling false

<Waves!>

Default Re: Essence of blight suggestion

only problem.

Going to tazoon, you would have batches of blighted sandstone.
    even 10->1 to get EoBs I would!

And it would add alot of Ambrosia to the market. (shh, don't tell them).

True, it stinks spending hours whacking away, but even 10-1 on blighted sandstone would make mining EoBat Tazoon super easy.
    -Digit Dryad
    Chaos

With quarrying and deleting slabs, I get about 10 Essences an hour, along with blighted slate slabs (actually listed 55 of those a few days ago).

One day, in the blighted areas - which cover all tiers - TulgAE will add in appropriate blighted resources and the Essence amid those. Once source of Essence seems odd, but likely monsters will soon be walking around with the stuff I'm guessing (loot table percentages).
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

I've inquired if some premanent blighted nodes could be added in for all resources, all tiers.

It will allow some old quests that require blighted resources to be completed, and no time spent rewriting a bunch of them.

Will allow more Essence of blight to be available.

Blighted Orbs are a component in Blight Protection potions. No way to make them without blighted essence -> blighted orbs. And considering the massive debuffs that some WA mobs can put on us, I'd likely use blight protection potions if they were availble.

There's 3 good reasons for at least some of the nodes in the game to be blighted permanently, without needing the anchors to be spreading it around.

Thread Information