Thread: umm LOL Free trial setup

Default umm LOL Free trial setup

Ok after I think I beat the problem of getting the Euro download instead since the NA trial download is messed up I have hit yet another snag in trying to get this working.

Yes i have an older account but I am not willing to activate that one again till I see the trial.

Anyway

by clicking the " Seven day free trial " button in red letters a popup comes up telling me that this button is for free trial download users and that I needed TO INSTEAD use the account creation option instead. If I hit ok it takes me to the account creation screen and NOT the free trial creation area. If I hit cancel nothing happens.

Umm you really ougtha fix this problem cause the only new people trying the game are going to run into the road blocks I have hit the last 4 days and most if not all will simply not bother.

Default Re: umm LOL Free trial setup

oh one other thing if you actually go through that process you get a cd key error because the promotional code TuLGAG does not work.

I assume maybe this is because I had to actually download the EU trial instead ? I also am on the correct site as well and not the EU site,

LOL OOOOK

The button below says download free trial. I never thought to click it and it takes me to two options.

One to download the game which I already have and 2) get a cd key !!!

Which I now have ;) .

Maybe change that to " Get CD Key " instead of dowbload free trial cause most people that get to this screen already have downloaded the game.

Thanks

Glad to see you got it worked out Try. Hope the seven day trial isn't to dissapointing for ya and your "evaluation" goes well. If you happen to beon Chaos and need any help ect..don't hesitate to send a tell. Goodluck.
    - The Paladin is the Judge, the Jury and Executioner!
    - Zarcharien Justice - Lvl 100 Paladin & 71 Armorer
    - "Evil can only triumph, if Good stands by and does nothing."

Thread Information