Thread: Crafting Challenge build an Expert Workshop

Default Crafting Challenge build an Expert Workshop

Wanted to suggest the greatest crafting challenge ever..... to build an expert workshop!!!
    I would personally reconmend building an alchemy workshop first to get the +75 transmutation bonus to help building other expert workshops.

Below is what t6 materials are needed to make the workshop.

Adamantium 120/90
    Radiant 70/120
    Steelsilk 150/150
    Thornwood 120/120
    Travertine 90/90

If u assume opt for all creation it works out as follows:

Adamantium
    240 sheets/180 jointing = 7200 bars = 7200 shining orbs & 72000 mithril bars

Radiant
    140 spheres/240 sources = 6900 orbs = 6900 tainted shining orbs & 69000 shining orbs

Steelsilk
    300 bolts/300 taps = 10500 spools = 10500 tainted shining orbs & 105000 ironsilk spools

Thornwood
    240 timbers/240 braces = 16800 boards = 16800 shining orbs & 168000 yew boards

Travertine
    180 block/180 keystones = 12600 bricks = 12600 tainted shining orbs & 126000 marble bricks

Grand total
    93000 shining orbs
    30000 tainted shining orbs
    72000 mithril bars
    105000 ironsilk spools
    168000 yew boards
    126000 marble bricks

Please note this all assumes optinum scores which I know for radiant work would be nearly impossible. Also this doesn't count the t4 work needed as well.
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Default Re: Crafting Challenge build an Expert Workshop

If this goes ahead and people need someone to do transmutation ... I am optimal on the basics (stone / metal / wood) Just not on essense (1137 / 1225)

ill sign in for harvesting yew and mitrhil (boards/bars)
    why not start with building a silo on my plot :D
    a nice and high tier VI silo 66
    Gimme a tell in game; Royal_wind
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

this is more a feeler to see if people really want to try making an expert shop, first got to find a location thats good for all to make it.
    Also I am opt in transmutation for fabric/metal/wood/stone but not essence.
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaze

this is more a feeler to see if people really want to try making an expert shop, first got to find a location thats good for all to make it.
    Also I am opt in transmutation for fabric/metal/wood/stone but not essence.
    I would suggest somewhere out towards Harro as most of the tier V stuff would be out there.

And ooops ... forgot fabric ... also optimal in that.

Thokk oputted 2-3 shops at his plot but I havnt seen him around for long time really. All Harro JM Machines are allready started really but as the Tier V and IV are so spread out, it doesnt nescesary be Harro as we have South Gate, Last Stand, Lerena, Mithril's Anviland Morning Light as options. I cant take part as I can max make Tier III and I can make a obsidion block after 2 hours 1-1-1-1-1...
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Volgein

You can count me in for ironsilk, i am a good way over optimum for these as i reached level 100weaver only aweek or twoago [:)] .

I have scribed all available master formulaes for fabric construction.

Matecuss

I do think the north east plots of Mithril's Anvil would be a good spot as its smack bang middle of the mithril, marble, yew and shining resources

Monja

With the push of a beginner Alchemy Shop I'm optimum in transmuting shining orbs to radiant orbs.

But due to the fact Im too lazy to go on a hunt, I only have t3 teched Jewelry, so Im far away from optimum in building radiant spheres and sources. I need 18 radiant orbs for spheres and 30 radiant orbs for sources when Im in a jnm sholar shop.

I agree on what Matecuss said. NE of Mithrils Anvil would be the best place to build it on.
    Count me in on some mithril bars and i can soon help out with some fitter work. I am lvl 93 fitter atm.
    Ular Naga

Proud "Handy Man" of the -Dark Saga-
    Unity Shard

"First i followed the light then the blight, but suddenly nature showed me the path to walk"

Thread Information