Thread: 2 more returning addicts...

Gwenalyn

Default 2 more returning addicts...

Hi guys!!!

The history...

Gwenalyn and Nynelyves (or Variol) here from Chaos(formerly Twilight),and a guild called Draciend Fellowship (We didn't name it, don't ask lol).Not sure if anyone remembers us or if the same people still play. We did recognize a couple names on what we've read of the board so far... *waves to Snowdonia and Klaus*.

The now...

We've missed Horizons BAD!!! lol

We're looking into re-instating our accounts tommorrow (I gotta get the software out of storage... baaaaad elar!). Just wondering whats going on basically. Where'd Tazoon go? Hows the "state of the game"? Is it still going to take me 10 minutes to move a foot on dialup? lol Anything else interesting?

Hope to hear from ya! *hugs*
    ~Gwenalyn
    70 something ELAR
    and
    ~Nynelyves
    90 something Ranger

Default Re: 2 more returning addicts...

Welcome back! [:D]

There are quite a few of us still here; I'll send you a PM with news about some folks you might remember.

Lots of things have changed - some good, some bad, most just different. No worries, though - we'll be glad to help you get settled.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Welcome back indeed! As Klaus will surely fill you in there have been quite a few changes post-merger so it is extremely different than what you may be use to. I still haven't gotten a grasp on where everything is in regards to resources, mobs, and that.

If TG can get the ARoP out and done we'd see a bit more progress with the rest of the game but as of yet they still aren't done with it and so all big changes with the game have been stalled. I think all players will agree that we're all anxiously awaiting the day for ARoP to be introduced to the live servers so we can move on to other things.

Tazoon wasn't able to secure new hosting, after TulgAE has to find a new ISP, for the amount of traffic his site/boards got so we lost the boards there and TulgAE made their own.

I played on dial up for the first few weeks/month I was back and it was playable. But seeing I'm all the way in Oz I crashed a lot (I think that had a lot more to do with lack of RAM and video card though lol). Tazoon is no longer Lagzoon other racial towns (Mahagra, New Rachival, Dalimond, Sslanis) have taken on that moniker instead. lol

It's going to be a lot of fun for you guys discovering what has really become a new country. I hope you two enjoy yourselves and again, welcome home!

Welcome back!

Gwenalyn

Thank you for the warm "Welcome Home" :) And all of the information!

I swear it's going to take three days to do the updating lol

See ya soon!!!

Thread Information