Thread: Nothing Spawns--- Period

Default Nothing Spawns--- Period

At most of my casual spots.. spawning of monsters seem to relatively fine.. but then it comes to the part where we have to kill a mob for our dragonquests.. i put this in general because i know most of the general public know of this problem and didn't post about it.. so heres the scoop

Sitting around.. killing mobs with no problems at all.. then suddenly.. they all poof.. they all dissapear.. and it only seems to be with the dragon quest mobs.. say arbotus.. which aren't where they are supposed to be VIA what the quest tells you.. best place for a good spawn is west of grayling. anyways.. its been 4 hours.. and after killing 5 arbotus they totally and utmost cease to spawn.. AT all.. i have been told by other dragons that this has happened for a while.. can anyone confirm this?.. if so.. is there even a smidge of a chance of it getting fixxed?.. i've spent almost 6 days trying to kill 50 arbotus..[:(]

Default Re: Nothing Spawns--- Period

i have noticed it also but one thing Have you been flying from Mob to mob? I think while flying we do not set off the spawns. So I kind of think adult dragons landing then taking off to fly a short distance then land seems to spaz out the spawn "sensor" so that it thens we are just a glitch and not really there.

imported_peladon

Deth scaled one. I find myself intrigued by thy speaking. Mayhap, in the interests of furthering the body of draku knowing, thou wouldst take wing to the Spiral and test more deeply this thought-crafting.... <G>.

I await ( from some distance- my last foray to an empty Spiral required much sleeping!) the results of thy faring...

And if this thought craft be true, let us issue a call to all thouse who needs must rend Kaa's spirit that they take wing...

Sephiranoth,called by some ShadowSeeker

yea.. i knew about the flying thing.. been padding around on my paws for 5 hours now.. and still no spawn.. [:^)]

Freak

There is a really good spawn of arbos north of feledan, maybe slightly west. they are on the west side of the wall. I killed my 50 arbos in a matter of minutes. I have been hunting out there the past few days on choas with some friends, and there have been one to 2 other groups out there as well. We have not ahd a problem with mobs stop spawning. In fact, quite the contrary, at times the started popping right around and then we got the fun agro, of having more arbos then we really wanted. the best thing to do when nothing is spawning is still still for a minute in an area where you know mobs should be. Latley I have not run into a problem of mobs that stop spawning, but rather I ahve had a problem of mobs not spawning when i first go to find them.

Rainspider

I think the spawn works just fine. Over the last few days i have had friends say that they have sat at snow beetles with no spawn for hours. I would fly out there and they would have thier 50 killed in about 20 min. It isnt a matter of there is no spawn, I have found that if they are not spawning in one area, it is because they are at another area near by. there are about 5 sections of land that the snow beetles west of mah are at. those that kill at one spot and sit there waiting for themn to spawn ther again will be sitting there a long time. You need to get out and move around. Normally if they arent at one place it is because they are at somewhere else near there hiding. Best way to find mobs is to set a hotkep to select next enemy, then run around hitting that hotkey until one pops up. It is really nice to do if you are a dragon that can fly.

I've also noticed this when playing with the fire ogres/pygmies. I'll get a nice spawn of about 10-15 or so. I'll go through all of them and then nothing, not even in the other areas where the spawn (on the plateau SW of the wizzie tower and along the roads).

I've also noticed this with the dire wolves, go through the entire spawn then nothing for a while. Also with the giant ice beetle on the spawn point on the peninsulas.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

True to form, all resources spawned regularly. Good news if you play the Craftizons side of this game...

Charlson

I am a biped, I gave up hunting for Emerald Golems in Saritova or Order last night after none would spawn in either spot they appear on the island...

well the only odd thing about this is when i relogged 8 hours later after getting off work.. the arbos still haven't spawned.. so yea.. somethings up

Could some of the mobs/monsters be like the resource nodes? Tied together?

Just a question.

You will notice this more as a Dragon, cause you havelevel oriented tasks, that improve you as a member of Istarian society.

Yes, we bi-peds may hunt trophies, but so can you as a Dragon.

~mumbles under his breath~ I for one would fight anything in special pants if I could have a hoard and Gold Rage VII.[:D]
    As a Cleric of Harden I am duty bound to teach you his ways.
    or kill you trying!

gopher65

I had this same problem with the Blood Skulks yesterday. We killed off the entire camp (including the boss cheif-what'shisface) and then nothing spawned. I was sick of fighting by that time so I just recalled and logged, but it seemed to me that the spawn wasn't spawning. And we were standing in the middle of the spawn too. It's not like we were standing in a corner and not activativing it (and non of us could fly). This spawn site IS linked to other mobs, but all the mobs are in the immediate area, so we should have just been able to run outside of the camp a bit and find tonnes of them. But nope. Didn't happen.

I've had problems with activating spawns before as well. Sometimes I can't get the spawn to start in the first place, and sometimes (like yesterday) I can't get the spawn to respawn. This is an old problem for me.

Thread Information