Thread: RebuildingChaos: "10 Units a day that's all we ask"

Default RebuildingChaos: "10 Units a day that's all we ask"

Hello Chaos,

Now would be a good time to finish rebuilding the destroyed structures that are still left on Chaos. There are still a few unbuilt workshops that could be very useful when completed. We don't necessarily need any big server wide effort. Just small solo or group efforts should get them done. If we can get alot of people to contribute just 1 backpack full of units (8-15 units) a day, it will get done quickly and not take up much of your playing time. If even just 25 people contribute 10 Units a day that will get most workshops done in a few days. Most of the workshops have already been started and some are up to 60% completed.

Therewillbe a post on what is the RebuildingChaos: Current project and it will be updated often with what is needed to finish it. There will also be a chat channel called RebuildingChaos that you can go to to ask questions or keep up to date.

Lets Git `R Done,

~Robins

(100)Warrior/(100)Ranger/(100)Spearman/(89)Crossbowman/(20)Scout/(20)Cleric/(15)Druid/(10)Monk

(100)Mason/(100)Fitter/(100)Enchanter/(100)Weaver/(100)Carpenter

(100)Tailor/(84)Jeweler/(84)Fletcher/(46)Alchemist/(80)Tinkerer/(30)Confectioner/(75)Armorer/(71)Weaponsmith

Snibor (Adult Dragon) (42)Adv/(100)Craft/(100)Lair

Default Re: RebuildingChaos: "10 Units a day that's all we ask"

I was hoping to get interest and assistance with a compilation of all structures in the game needed to be rebuilt (ref: Community Construction) but I am guessing by the lack of posts there is no interest in doing this sadly.

It would have been nice to have one single post to refer to for information on ALL structures in the game instead of it being spread around in several. Aw well.

evilena

I am interested, starting on the auroahs leap lighthouse actually when I get a free moment.I think What Robins and Barnaby both are doing is great.

All Tier 1 Destroyed Workshops on Genevia Island now completed. There are now new places for Flax, Dims and Hide Strips. The completion of these shops has been very quick. Congrats to all who have helped out so far. I hope to see more people helping out on the rest of the shops, when they can.

"10 Units a day that's all we ask."
    ~Robins

(100)Warrior/(100)Ranger/(100)Spearman/(89)Crossbowman/(20)Scout/(20)Cleric/(15)Druid/(10)Monk

(100)Tailor/(84)Jeweler/(84)Fletcher/(46)Alchemist/(80)Tinkerer/(30)Confectioner/(75)Armorer/(71)Weaponsmith

5 Shops down, 5 more to go.

Not bad for a weeks work. Thanx to everyone who has helped out. We can still use more people to help out. If you know anyone who could be interested please send them to this forum.

The Essence Circle on Scorpion Island near pales and the Gemworking shack near Lapis Lazuli are now up and working.

There is 3 shops on Abandoned Island and 2 shops on Trandalar still to go.

If you know of any other shops that are still unbuilt near resources please post them here.

Thanx,

P.S. The Destroyed Essence circle near parsinia and the Destroyed Clothshop near Kirasanct are obsolete and not worth rebuilding since they are no longer near thier resources anymore.
    ~Robins

There are still some rope bridges needing completed. A couple I know of are on saritova island south of amabato, and one se of selen.

If anyone has any novians laying around for things like sandstone blocks and cedar units, that would be good start.

I wonder what will get unlocked if we finish the lighthouse
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

The Aroah's Leap lighthouse is finished now. I don't think it did anything.
    ~Robins

8 Shops now done, 2 left to go.

All 3 shops on the Abandoned Island are now done. The Ore Refinery near the Iron and Silver, the Gemshop near the Tier 2 gems and the Tannery near the Deer are all up and running.

Last 2 shops are on Trandalar. There is the Destroyed Tannery (25291,34648) and the Destroyed Essence Circle (25303,35639) left to complete.
    ~Robins

Ok all 10 Destroyed workshops are now rebuilt. Not bad took just over 2 weeks to complete them all. A big thanx to everyone who helped rebuild them. There are now alot more places to gather resources with finishing machines right by them thanx to the work done here.

I have other things which I will be doing now in game and won't be dedicating all my time when playing to rebuilding community structures or updating thier progress but I will help out and try to update when I can. So I will end this rebuilding phase with one last post with something that could be rebuilt and could open up something new to the world. So I will end it with the:

Last project: Aroah's Leap: Collapsed Ice Tunnel (21037,34069)

This is a much larger project requireing alot more to finish. I hope more people and guilds will get involved in the rebuilding of this Tunnel since it requires many more units to complete. So please tell all your friends and guildmates to check out this forum if they are interested and maybe we will get a few group efforts along the way. This project will probably take months to finish and I expect could be finished by the end of August. Maybe sooner with bigger group efforts. For more info on this Tunnel please checkout the Last project post.

Thanx again and cyas in game,
    ~Robins

Is there a channel one can join to see what construction is taking place? I am usually up for flying resources, but I never know when these things are going on.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

Looks like "Events" is a good place, that's where I was directed when we were building the Selen to WW portal bridge.

Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

Looks kie a new light house out towars pars from sslanis and looks like a new saris house in koin I can only hope that building the saris hous will bring back lady kendra the light house im clueless on what it wiill bring if anything
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Thread Information