Thread: Water In Game

Default Water In Game

I have wondered about this for a while. What does water look like in game to everyone? To me it's kinda big flat bluish area. And when flying over it looks like a patterned bluish field.

Is it just me? Or just ATI Radeon users? Or everyone?

Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    (Retired but keeping an eye out.)
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    http://tinyurl.com/ZL3F

"I'm a vegetarian Dragon. I only eat Garden Gnomes."

Rinspard Dabbins

Default Re: Water In Game

that's what i get, does it look better if you have an Nvidia? i think reflections would be bothersome when i am trying to find things which are underwater, so this works for me.

The water animation (ocean anyway) seems to have been turned off again, probably to reduce the load on the server. Too bad, I really liked it.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

I dunno, I have an Nvidia 6800 and I see water as a transparent glass pane that ripples periodically.
    TIGRIS EUPHRATES and TEKKA RUNECLAW. Istarian Veteran, The Original Order Shard Herald, Herald of the Spirit Shard. Storm Disciple, Flame Disciple, Spirit Disciple, Ice Disciple, Monk, Ranger, Healer, Druid, Spiritist. Grand Master Biped Crafter.

I have an ATI; I updated my drivers (not sure which one I'm on now) and water ripples, and I can look at the floating island without crashing, and a bunch of other stuff.

But with an ATI I see water rippling in the oceans. It's nothing extreme, but it's there.

Thread Information