Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Istaria's Masquerade Ball

Mystara

Default Istaria's Masquerade Ball

Hey all! I am organizing "Istaria's Masquerade Ball" on Oct 31st at 10pm Eastern Time. The Emerald City will be hosting this event init's guild hall. This will be open to all of Chaos shard. As it is a masquerade all must come wearing a mask. Bright armors, social wear or different combos of clothing is very much encouraged!

We will make channel: Maquerade, for all those who want to participate to join. We will have Trivia in the channel for people to win prizes. I am looking for other games to host as well such as: Most Unique Costume, Find the gnome, Cross Isle Racing, and Riddle solving.We will be openingour guild vault for that night for people to donate social clothes, dyed armors (cloth and metal) and LOTS of masks for people to be able to use for the event. I am looking for help with game hosting, prize donations, grab bag items for giveaway, Trivia Q&A's, riddle Q&A's, costumes, masksand whatever ideasyou may have. If any of you would like to help in this let me know! I want to make this a great event forall of Chaos sothat we may get to know eachother and have LOTS of fun.

Prizes:

Tarbash bags

Special Pants

Fearsome Haurberk Shirts

Slot Bot tokens

Sunscopes

Techs/Blessings/Boons/Bounties

Masks dyed with the new dyes

Tech Comps

Higher level Trophies

Teched Weapons/Jewelry/Armor Pieces

Grab Bag Items:

Various Beginner/Journeyman Forms

Candied Carrots

Spun Sugar

If you would like to help out post here with what you would like to do or donate. Trivia/riddle Q&As pleaseemail them to me. I will compile a list for the nite. I would like both hard and easy answers. I will make it sono one can win a trivia prize more than once to make sure everyone gets a chance to win. [:)]

~*Mystara*~

[email protected]

imported_Yulesh

Default Re: Istaria's Masquerade Ball

Woot!

Much work to get done... this place is a mess... *cracks whip at masons* Get these floors done!

Hope to see you all there!

Yulesh

I'd love to make you some fireworks, but noooooo I don't have any fireworks forms, grumble grumble, *launches into a bitter and angry tirade*
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

Chrysamere

Dragons have no visible "costumes".

Mystara

No need. ;) They are scary enough without one.

A big thanks to Vandeilla for stepping up to the plate and going to make gobs of candies for the party!

Smeg - can we have a temporary portal Order -> Chaos so I can go to the ball ?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Garden Gnome - Order
    Impure Mage lvl 52 / Enchanter 45 / Spellcrafter 42 / Mason 23
    ( Last of the Forgotten )
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    (99.6% html free signature)
    Nicolas de Chamfort : "Swallow a toad in the morning and you will encounter nothing more disgusting the rest of the day."

So where is your guild plot so I can come [:D] *Dusts off Cow Buddy and Smiley Pants* [;)]

How will dagons get prizes if we can not wear mask?

and not to be rude this does sound more like a biped event

Dragons is not a bad word!!!

also you talk mostly about biped tpye events..I know we can jion the triva...(dragons are masters at riddles) and find the gnome..well I have tracked some one that has gone through the portal and ran out of town with a 10 min head start and found them in less than a few mins(its true) its not really much of a challing when ae gives you all the nessecary tools to find some ones excat loction, you just need to know how to use them all together. soif your going to make an event please plaese make dragon feel welcome and not left out. in your main post and the post your sending to other guilds you menching nohting about dragons partaking in it, adda special something special for dragonsI feelthat we have been shoved aside once again like ae has done to us[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-7.gif[/img]

Mystara

I'm sorry you feel that trivia, riddles and finding the gnome (which was done with dragons specifically in mind) and grabbag items are not sufficent in making dragons feel welcome. :(

As far as our guild plot, It is Located in Immons. Port to Apia guild portal from Mahagra, Parsinia, Harro or Brustigo, then go NE up the road.

if you did it with dragons in mind then why do I not get the impression when I read it, read it twice and threee times I still see no where in it were it says dragons are able to particpate other than your second post you made saying we are scary enough

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia
    in your main post and the post your sending to other guilds you menching nohting about dragons partaking in it,
    I do not get the impression any were in your post that you have made this event with dragonsin mindto part take in it. this seems to be another biped orented event.

and the post you sent to the guild im in made me sick to my stomach that you sent it there and not evenmechen dragons.

I am aDragon, and I am proud to be one and have been with this game since it has relaesed I have been through way to many nurfs and have sat thoughand watch to many biped events sponsered by ae were dragons are only good as mules, or we are not wanted cause we cause lag( I was acualty sent a tell by a biped to leave the satry machine event cause he said i was lagin him..I felt really weclomed[6] and I portested the zmyois cure, me take a quest to cure bipeds, and that event was really just a bug caused by ae and they made us fix it[:@])

dont get the wrongidea that I am trying to; troll,flame, or bash your post. I am really writing cause I really do gt the impression that dragons are being left out.

I am really a good dragon...I just can not sit back any more and watch my race get left out any more...I guess you can say I have finally cracked

Mystara

Please Point to me where it says biped only. Did you also read other ideas and suggestions are wanted? Im very sorry you feel the need to spit on this (as stated on your guild website) event when it was meant to have fun for EVERYONE. Notice it says open to all of Chaos shard. If you want to be malicous do it elsewhere.

IllMedication

I think this sounds very fun Mystara what a great idea, I'm definetly going to mention to guildies. ~Ill Medication Guild Mistress of Bloodshed.

I think its a GREAT idea myst.You know ill be there flying around scaring you lil bipeds! [6][6]
    Leave a penney take a penney..need more than a penney? Get a job :|

Xaellie

Sounds great -- will try to be there. :)

Quote from first post:

"This will be open to all of Chaos shard."

It doesnt mention bipeds only, it doesnt say no dragons allowed it says ALL.

Now Blue, please stop stiring, this is gonna be a fun thing for the shard and i highly appreciate and commend those involved for taking the time to arrange and hold this. I for one will be there and am looking forward to it.
    50 Chaos Warrior on Chaos

Zideon Locke

Awesome Idea. Nice work. Hope it all turns out well..

baldarou

Ooo Van will be giving away sweets eh? I'll definately try to make it. And to help encourage the die hard players to come I'll toss in the one and only Boars Hide Mask into the pot for you to win, in accordance to the Mask theme compliments of Dark Infinity. I just hope the questions for that prize will be ******** hard to figure out ;) I'll get with you when I get on and get you the mask to give to whoever is going to be in charge of prize distribution.

Baldarou
    Dark Infinity - Saritova
    100war/100cler/82mason and rising!

Erotika

This sounds like so much fun! I have been wracking my brain for a way to contribute to the prize pool. Finally came to the conclusion, since I am a Carpenter, why not donate Carp work. I would be willing to donate all carp work (Cedar through Yew) on ONE structure of the winners choice.

Keep me posted if this is an appropriate prize or not. I know not all people have a plot with housing on it, but maybe make it an option for if someone has a choice between one prize or another?

tpc

I can't wait! I am sure a fun time will be had by all who participate. :)

Now what to donate? :D ....I'm sure I can figure something out. ;)

Thread Information