Thread: Has much changed?

Default Has much changed?

Hi folks..

Been a while since I visited, been playing EQ2... but I do find I miss Horizons, despite the issues it was having. No other games crafting system is quite so fulfilling (specially the building!)..

So, what's new? I stopped my sub in January, but haven't really played since October/November time. Is there anything that has changed on the adventuring side that might tempt me back, or is it same old, same old??

I'm trying to think positive (still gonna play EQ2, but the crafting just doesn't fill the gap)... not sure it's worth resubbing and reinstalling and repatching (argh!) just to find out that nothing much has changed..

Ariadne (was 60th Tailor, about 40th Carpenter, 50th SPRD I think...)
    Arietna Winterfire, Brand New ADULT!! Purple Dragon, CHAOS shard, DIVINE RETRIBUTION Guild

Ariadne Dreamweaver - ex of Unity Shard
    Tailor 67, Weaver 72, Carpenter 85,
    oh, and Spirit Disciple 57 , Paladin 34

Default Re: Has much changed?

Check out the patchnotes, and if you like what you see, try the 7-day trial ? :)
    Isair Maelowyn [Retired]

Same advice from me - and now get your lazy saris-tail in here! [:D]

The basics havnt changed much since November I think but if you want to know the changes made, well then patch notes is the only way to find out.

The most important or major changes that is comming should be the nice anti-nerfing they are doing for the ELAR's that loooks great and the power up they will do for dragons wich will make them more powerfull. If I understand Vahrokh right, then dragons will be able to craft scales at the dwarfen or old type of smith shops. I hope Vahrokh tells us more here or at the Community subforum as we will build one soon at the Mithril area is planned.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

well, I caved in and resubbed for a month. found meself a nice active guild with lots of building projects.. see you all in game :P
    Arietna Winterfire, Brand New ADULT!! Purple Dragon, CHAOS shard, DIVINE RETRIBUTION Guild

Ariadne Dreamweaver - ex of Unity Shard
    Tailor 67, Weaver 72, Carpenter 85,
    oh, and Spirit Disciple 57 , Paladin 34

Sounds cool. Then we hope to see ye whan we do more Community projects as well later then?
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

i think HZ is growing in quality

a lot of new players are joining in

if we get the NA patch soon then we get new hoard loot and rare loot

har har

then hunting is much more of interest

Thread Information