Thread: Resources

Drax99

Default Resources

So, after over 8 months away, I have returned... returned to a game greatly changed. All the resources I knew are missing, and in some places the land itself has changed. So, can anyone direct me to places where I can find what I need to craft and level?

I'm currently a 27/25 dragon, and I cant even find stuff to do my crafter quests. I went near Chiconis, but all the gems, stone and metal are gone. The vally that used to be full of blighted tier 1 gems and tier 2 metal, now is full of hills. And the Monster fort beyond that is now replaces with a massive silver field... with not a single node of iron that I need for dragon crafting... grr...

Can anyone help me? I feel like a newb now!

Send me a tell in game, as Draax!

Default Re: Resources

Download Pekka's map pack. It has many coords of monsters.

You can find theURL everywhere he posts in his signature, i.e. Unity forums, sometimes Blight and player customizations.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

or, instead fo going the easy way, just ask people for hints in-game. By the way, you'll find tier II resources off Mahagra, Dalimond, Chiconis, on the Abandoned Isle, and on Scorpion Island. Chiconis is mostly iron and silver now...

Drax99

Yea, I managed to find the iron and silver, but I'm still struggling to find some tier 1 stuff, like gems. Also, I cant seem to find any place that I can easily do craft quests, I need tokens badly for the new recipes.

As for asking people... seems most people are deaf-mute. I ask, in talk, Tells, and shouts, never get a response from anyone, even point blank. I find it rude, but I'm kinda used to it after years of playing these games. *shrug*

So far only 2 people, Image and Lffalan have taken the time to help me, and I am greatly appreciative, and learned alot! Man it sucks feelin like a newb again...

I hope the Great One will forgive the my boldness, but to find T1 resources including gems go to Lesser Aradoth. That is the large island that holds Kion, Sslanis, and Parsinia. All the resources and beasties are T1 on that island.

You will find unguarded slate near Mahagra. Just follow the road to Kirasanct and just pass where most of the ice beetles used to spawn is a large slate field. If you run into wolves you've gone too far. On Order someone has built a stone shop right next to the field.

For unguarded iron, nickel, & granite go to the upper mines at Aughendell. The iron is on the pathway just past the upper smelter and all over the plateau above. The granite is just past the iron, near the upper quarry shack and hungry miner. The nickel is where the upper iron/silver, slate, & gem fields used to be. If you don't find much in the first two fields, look at the gem field. There is also nickel in the nook on the lower north side of the mines, past the broken guardpost.

You can find gold at Desert's Edge and on the Mountain that's just NE of Mahagra. Theare T3 gems on the backside of that mountain too. The mountain also has some nickel deposits.

I hope that my knowledge has been of a little service to you.

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton
    of Azure Twilight in Carmo on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Thread Information