Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I posted this because gnomes are cool and they're forum should not be empty

Vimes the Gnome

Default I posted this because gnomes are cool and they're forum should not be empty

This is Vimes the Gnome, and all I have to say is :
    Gnomes rock!! oh yeah!!
    and if you also think so, you rock too

Akina

Default Re: I posted this because gnomes are cool and they're forum should not be empty

Oh yes they rock...
    Especially on a skewer, roasting slowly, covered with a sticky sauce made with honey, and special saris spices...

serve with fenchs bean, and red wine.

Vimes the Gnome

Default Re: I posted this because gnomes are cool and they're forum should not be empty

Ow......skewers hurt

Gnomies!

*starts drooling*

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

Ded Yaga

Why are Dragons a-sexual? cos so many had their nuts cut off by Gnomes.[:P]

Yeah, and one day we will build these BIIIIIIG flying machines with plenty of turning gears and springs and hinges and struts -- and the dragons will not be the only ones that fly across the skyes anymore!!! :)
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

*crunch*

*chomp, chomp, CHOMP*

*gulp, slurp*

*licks chops*

*burp*

*reaches for another barbequed gnome. Finds plate empty*

Urk! Agh. Ran outa gnomes! NooooooooOOOOOO!!!!

*flies to New Rachival*

Hellooooo Gnomies. Come here gnomies. I won't hurt you.... really....you can trust me. Ole' Fireclaw's waitin'[:P][:P][:P][:P][:P][:P]

To our young ones: Now this is a very good example why we gnomes should never forget to always be ready to use Gnomian Prowess when encountering a dragon! Also -- it is important to ask our confectioners, jewelers and alchemists for the Dragon Emergency Pack (TM), containing a fake edible gnome, a potion and a piece of jewelry.

In case of need (=hungry dragon) do like this: Throw a potion or a piece of jewelry as far away from you as possible, calling 'Hoard! Hoard!' -- the dragon will dive for the potion or the jewelry every time, hoard is even more important to them than filling their big scaly bellies. While the dragon scratches at the ground with his big talons to find the tiny potion or jewelry, exchange your place with the fake edible gnome. And hide. I guarantee you: Dragons fall for it every time!

How do I know this? Why, they always have! [:D] And they never wonder why some 'gnomes' tasted like potatoes, others like fish kebap...

heehee

Akina

Snickel, your plan suffer a big flaw....

Gnome are grinder than dragon.
    A gnome would never trough a jewel, even at the cost of his life...

And some dragon are clever thant that: they kill you, take your values, and then only recover the trowen jewel... and later they ate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Akina
    Snickel, your plan suffer a big flaw....
    (...)
    A gnome would never trough a jewel, even at the cost of his life...
    We are not dwarves! Dwarves are greedy, yes, they like jewels. Elves are vain, they like their pretty baubles. As do the Dryads... Fiends only love jewels that compliment their blue skin, Saris like jewelry the color of their eyes and Sslik have to be taught not to eat their jewels instead of wearing them. Humans are a mixture of all...
    But Gnomes are neither greedy or vain, we are just curious! And we like to craft, craft plenty of things, I always can make a new jewel after I throw one away in the interest of gnome-preservation...

What is a simple dragon-decoy jewel to us, when one day our big machines will work again, (after we retake Rachival) and the whole of Istaria will gape in wonder?

We are quick! And alert! Dragons can't catch us! Even if they think they can!

Hee hee![:P]

Akina

you must be the one of your kind...
    Cause every time I trough a fish line with a jewel at the end, i grab a gnome in the second...
    A copper coin works also .... and is cheaper :p

you must be the one of your kind...
    Cause every time I trough a fish line with a jewel at the end, i grab a gnome in the second...
    A copper coin works also .... and is cheaper [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]
    Now listen, all you little gnomies:
    Its not nice to deceive poor old nearsighted dragons by affixing fake gnomes to fishing lines! Now I know why our supply of fake gnomes is always short and why some of the young are displaying so much jewelry.... And don't you dare waste a fake gnome on a copper coin in the future! Thats wasteful!

Crunch! *enjoys feeling the little gnome bones being crushed by his gigantic teeth, while the delicious gnome blood splurts out as if from a crushed berry. The screams from the gnome inside his mouth abruptly stop*

*thinks to himself* "hehe. There goes another gnome who didn't know about dragons' superior sense of smell and didn't think we could t tell the difference between a decoy and the real-deal. Real gnomes have a delicious unique taste and smell that is simply unmatched by any decoy. Its also easy to tell the real gnomes because they scream loudly as you swallow 'em and crush their bones. Looks like the plan put forth by the Lunus elders to make the gnomes think those decoys are effective is working fabulously"

*Swallows. Then pats bulging belly while looking about for more gnomes*

Akina

Quote Originally Posted by snickel

Now listen, all you little gnomies:
    Its not nice to deceive poor old nearsighted dragons by affixing fake gnomes to fishing lines! Now I know why our supply of fake gnomes is always short and why some of the young are displaying so much jewelry.... And don't you dare waste a fake gnome on a copper coin in the future! Thats wasteful!
    Im' not a blind dragon with no sens of smelling...

I'm a saris... Sharp eyes that can see gnome tracks a miles away... Refined nose, able to smell the diferences betweenreal and artificial...

Run little gnome, it make you more savourous...
    Fear the shadows little meat, there's always a Saris hidden there wondering when he will eat you...

Im' not a blind dragon with no sens of smelling...

I'm a saris... Sharp eyes that can see gnome tracks a miles away... Refined nose, able to smell the diferences betweenreal and artificial...

Run little gnome, it make you more savourous...
    Fear the shadows little meat, there's always a Saris hidden there wondering when he will eat you...
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Not the cute furry kitties! Since when are we enemies??? Its just the stupid dragons that try to eat us gnomes [:'(]

Vimes the Gnome

Fellow Gnomes! This is the part of the eternal conflict between dragons and gnomes when we prevail! All that is needed is a basic flame bolt spell. When you find yourself inside the luminous depths of a dragons throat, simply cast a flame bolt further down the throat, and behold! Major heartburn time! Oh yeah![8o|]

Quote Originally Posted by Vimes the Gnome

Fellow Gnomes! This is the part of the eternal conflict between dragons and gnomes when we prevail! All that is needed is a basic flame bolt spell. When you find yourself inside the luminous depths of a dragons throat, simply cast a flame bolt further down the throat, and behold! Major heartburn time! Oh yeah![img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-39.gif[/img]
    That may work on a Helian dragon, but did you know that us Lunus dragons are resistant to flame [:P][:P][:P]

Quote Originally Posted by Fireclaw
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Vimes the Gnome wrote:

Fellow Gnomes! This is the part of the eternal conflict between dragons and gnomes when we prevail! All that is needed is a basic flame bolt spell. When you find yourself inside the luminous depths of a dragons throat, simply cast a flame bolt further down the throat, and behold! Major heartburn time! Oh yeah![img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-39.gif[/img]" />

That may work on a Helian dragon, but did you know that us Lunus dragons are resistant to flame [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img][img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img][img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]
    There are also energy bolts and other nasty stuff that could explode in a gnome-eaters throat...

What should work in any case is a dragon's wisdom. The much-hallowed ancient wisdom that tells the dragons to treat all the other gifted races that have joined the fight against the Aegis with respect.

This whole discussion about eating or hoarding gnomes is just dragon humor (which is somewhat difficult to appreciate when you are on the receiving end... )

You can't be a real Saris, eating gnomes, pah.
    [N]
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

crazedgrr101here122

gnomes do rox they rock my world ,yes i agre[6][:@]

Thread Information