Thread: Priscilla the Shoulder Parrot Quest (WARNING! Spoiler included!)

Lerolas

Default Priscilla the Shoulder Parrot Quest (WARNING! Spoiler included!)

Priscilla the Shoulder Parrot Quest
    This is an easy, low-levelquest. I recommend you be able to hunt lvl 20ish mobs to do this one. Since there are no surprises or "tricks" you may want to give it a go before reading on, but if you want the spoiler....

Start: Sslanis

1. Speak with Guard Kerrak to get the quest. Kerrak wants you to help find Guard Shasses' shoulder parrot, Priscilla.
    2. Go to the ruined step-pyramid that is north of the Sslanis landing pad. Walk around this area and read the system messages:
      "Where did it go?"
      "It must be here some where..."
      "must...keep...looking..."
    3. You find Priscilla but can't get her out of the tree.
    4. Go back to Kerrak for more info. You will be asked to go to Kion and talk to Rialtos the Ranger trainer. Bring 120 Flax spools and 40 grapes to him and he will make 4 parrot traps for you.
    5. Go back to Sslanis and head to the other side of the city wall due north of the landing pad. There are four large trees along the wall you need to walk by in order. The system will tell you that you have set the traps. Now you will need to wait about 15 minutes or so. Have some fun hunting grouks if you like.
    6. Now head back to the first tree and check your traps!
    7. OH NO! Your found Priscilla....dead! Take the dearly departed back to Guard Kerrak.
    8. Kerrak will implore you to take the shoulder parrot to Saint Thomas Aqua at the Cleric's Tower (23830/20415) and ask him to resurrect her.
    9. Saint Thomas will tell you, in a most unsaintly fashion, that he will not resurrect Priscilla! He will hint that not even Aelia the Druid trainer in Dalimond would do such a thing. So head to Dali!
    10. Aelia resurrects Priscilla for you but she still looks in bad shape. Aelia tells you to fetch some items for her. First is a Cedar Treant Cone from a Massive Cedar Treant.
    11. After you kill one return to Aelia in Dali to give her the cone.
    12. Aelia tells you to take 5 wheat and 5 barley plus 1 T1 ambrosia to Fillet the Confectioner Trainer in Sslanis.Wheat is available from the Farm NE of Sslanis. You can find Barley north of Heather. And you can buy the Ambrosia from the dealer in any of the recial towns or whereever you find it.
    13. You take these to Fillet and you get a Parrot Ambrosia treat. Use it to heal Priscilla.
    14. Now you have only 5 minutes to get over to Guard Kerrak to complete to task.

Reward:
    1500 Adventure xp and 3 silvers! (Woot) [:P]

Default Re: Priscilla the Shoulder Parrot Quest (WARNING! Spoiler included!)

mm I got same amount of xp, but 5s ;)

Sianan + Pooki + Lotus Blossom

A furthercomment on the final step...

As noted, once Priscilla is restored by the ambrosia treat, you have five minutes to return her. If you do not meet this deadline, the quest is marked as failed. The quest cannot be repeated in either case.

Priscilla cannot be equipped, either - she's Shasses' shoulder parrot, after all. Only a heartless cad would try to keep her.

Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

stormbringer

I ate her mmmmmmm, good

ummm can someone harvest the wheat and barley and put it up for sale on the cosigner? we dragons cannot harvest it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisperer View Post
    ummm can someone harvest the wheat and barley and put it up for sale on the cosigner? we dragons cannot harvest it.
    Yes, you can get it from someone else. It's an 'acquire', not a 'harvest'.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

"12. Aelia tells you to take 5 wheat and 5 barley plus 1 T1 ambrosia to Fillet the Confectioner Trainer in Sslanis.Wheat is available from the Farm NE of Sslanis. You can find Barley north of Heather. And you can buy the Ambrosia from the dealer in any of the recial towns or whereever you find it."

You no longer need to buy or use Ambrosia. Aelia will now give you a quest item called Piece of Ambrosia to use instead.

"Reward:
    1500 Adventure xp and 3 silvers! (Woot) [:P]"

The reward is now 5000 Adventure experience and 5000 Crafter experience. Much better for such a long quest that involves a variety of materials and a lot of running around.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    Priscilla cannot be equipped, either - she's Shasses' shoulder parrot, after all. Only a heartless cad would try to keep her.
    Oh! Laughing Otter, that hurts! I kept little Prissy...but I don't see myself as a heartless cad. *Snifs*. Afterall, Shasses didn't take good enough care of her to keep her from getting lost...she has never, ever even TRIED to leave me!

Quote Originally Posted by aine View Post
    I kept little Prissy...but I don't see myself as a heartless cad.
    Oh, but I am. I kept the dead Priscilla and deleted the quest...
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    Oh, but I am. I kept the dead Priscilla and deleted the quest...
    Doesn't the dead bird smell after a while? : P

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

this is a quest where you realise the person who wrote it was a Monty Python fan... read the description on the dead parrot..
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Thread Information