Thread: Buying a few Beginner Tinker forms

Default Buying a few Beginner Tinker forms

I know it seems silly but I'm having the hardest time finding and obtaining these and don't have the tokens, or the time to get the tokens, to get them.

Beginner Kenaf Fabricator
    Beginner Tarbash's Compact Disk
    Beginner Standish's Deluxe Disk

If anyone gets these in a drop or as extras on the random, look me up before PBing them.

TIA

Update: done.

Default Re: Buying a few Beginner Tinker forms

I think I have the Tarbash one. I will look tonight. Jayne (Lady of Pain)

Sorry Snow, I looked and apparently already got rid of it. If I find any I'll let you know.

Thanks Jayne. I appreciate that. :)

Default Re: Buying a few Beginner Tinker forms and JM Fine Large Shield

Add to this list:

Journeyman Fine Large Shield

Still looking for the Tarbash disk though as well. Also interested in Beginner and Journeyman Blighted formulae so long as I'm not expected to pay an arm and a leg. :P

Default Buying Beg/JM Blighted equipment and new shield formulae

I finally just broke down, got the tokens, and bought my last Beginner form from the trainer. Thanks anyone who was keeping an eye out! Sorry Koruko for not catching up with you, I just never caught you online at my hours and figured it was doubtful I would living in Oz and you on the east coast. Thank you though!

I al still looking for Beginner and Journeyman Blighted equipment formulae (anything but wooden weapons) as well as any of the new shield formulae. I just can't pay an arm and a leg so if you want more than a few sp to 10sp for anything I'm not your buyer. :P

Thread Information