Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Hatchling

Freak

Default Re: Super Hatchling

I just wanted to touch on the topic about Hoardables getting a coin value. One of the devs has already made a statment in another thread similar to this.

Hoardables are meant to be hoarded, which is why they do not have a coin value.

Few things. First a thumbs up on a very generous person :)

Second is so what if he has 50 million at level 1. Hoards not that big a deal. yes gold rage/SS use it but as mentioned lower tiers are cheap anyway.

I love how same people who attack bipeds for selling hoard high now attack for generosity. I just dont quite get that.

last and certainly not least is hoard is likely up for major changes in the future. so who knows that 50 million example i madecouldgive himacess to awesome stuff later or all that could be just deleted away for a different system.

bottom line imo is its hoard. its as abundant as salt rock used to be while digging. Enjoy it,share it,trade it. Nobody should have trouble getting hoard hunting or crafting now which is what all wanted right???

Someone is generous to a hatchling, got the useless things out of their inventory, and it's time to redesign the game?

Let's see how it all plays out over the longer term. The new hoard items do not make a huge difference, as pointed out above, but theymight let a younger dragon not worry much about hoard grinding for a while.

It seems mean-spirited to complain about an act of spontaneous generosity. So I agree, enjoy it. It is there now to make the game more fun. It works.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Ahkaskar

Goriax: Silver Strike III is 15 hoarde, and Gold Rage II (lack of interest, despite the fact that I had (when I last had a chance to play) been fighting Small Grass Beetles), I haven't acquired yet. However, Gold Rage I is 40 hoarde, and I believe Gold Rage II will be either 80 or 100 hoarde, judging from what one of my "more powerful" dragon friends told me about Gold Rage III...

I've said it before and I'll say it again... it's been getting easier, though I personally feel it's "not quite there"... but at the same time, I'm finding I don't care for using hoarde, if I can avoid it. During any given week of solid playing, it's entirely likely I could use no hoarde, or at most, 40 hoarde in some effort to pull my arse out of the fire (ganked, etc.)

The difference between a biped and a dragon at this point, is that there is an eventual limit to the number of "Critical Strikes" a dragon can perform, and the dragon has a shorter timer on them. Think about it in those terms.

Thread Information