Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: frozen AROP?

Default Re: frozen AROP?

Per the Friends and Family e-mail, the adult RoP to Ancient will be on Order and Choas in 60 days.

EXPERIENCE DYNAMIC NEW CONTENT: [*]NEW! Ancient Rite of Passage for Dragons[/list]Woot!
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

I saw nothing stating it will be on Order and Chaos in 60 days

arop in 60 days ready? what eMail do you got?

Community | Design Preview | Play | Download | New Account Make sure you log in and join us in the battle against the Withered Aegis, Fortify the Gifted through Craft
    and Adventure, Beat Back Invading Forces, Participate in a Dragon's Ancient Rite of Passage, and
    strengthen the Istarian community!
    HORIZONS: EMPIRE OF ISTARIA FRIENDS AND FAMILY PROGRAM: FANTASTIC SAVINGS!

Want to play with people you know? Invite your friends and family to play! For Free! [*]Simply send us the e-mail addresses of your friends and family members to [email protected] and
    include your name - one that these folks with recognize you by.[*]We'll e-mail them with download information, guide them through account set-up and make sure they
    know that YOU want them to play.[*]They just download the game - always free - and start playing.[*]They receive their first month free; you act as mentor, guide and protector.[*]It's secure: we don't sell, barter or otherwise give away anyone's e-mail address. All addresses are
    received and kept in strict confidence.[/list]
    EXPERIENCE DYNAMIC NEW CONTENT: [*]NEW! Ancient Rite of Passage for Dragons[*]NEW! Blighted Equipment for all Tiers[*]NEW! Quests and Tasks for all Tiers[*]NEW! Monsters[*]NEW! Live Invasions[*]NEW! Expanded Community Site:
    Global Consignment, Design Previews, Player Forums[*]Greatly Improved Client and Server Performance!*[/list]
    Inside the Temple of Embers * As you know, the computer system where you play Horizons: Empire of Istaria has a lot to do with performance.
    Please check your machine specifications and compare them to our minimum and recommended specifications here.
    NEW RARE AND VERY RARE
    SET PIECES AND WEAPONS!

Read More in our Design Preview.
    If you enjoy Horizons and want to share it with friends, family or visitors to
    your website, consider the Horizons Reseller Program. Click here for details >>.

If you are having any issues with the game please send an e-mail to our support team by clicking here.
    Please include the shard you play on, your character name and as many specifics as possible about your issue.

If you have any suggestions for the game please send an e-mail here.

This email was sent to you by Tulga Games, LLC
    1505 W. University Drive, Tempe, AZ 85281

If you want excluded from future e-mails please send an e-mail message here.

nice advertisment

i hope they will add then the arop like announced in it *g*

well once again this thread has a reason to be ressurected .....

Everything in there "has" been released.

Kind of like ARoP is "onlive".
    Blighted equipment. . .

So perhaps they are covering what they have done so far.

Done has so many meanings in Horizons.
    Going to Live has so many meanings.
    Fixed has so many meanings.
    -Digit Dryad
    Chaos

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jaraiden, you know as well as I do that that email is just blowing smoke. Yeah, technically ARoP is Live - the first part of it, there are "new" monsters - the old reused werewolves, quests & tasks for all tiers - more kill x of y tasks to replace the imperial taskmasters, and so on... Lairs will be completed in December - 2012. *snicker*

I'm thinking my ARoP estimation of August will have to be altered, Jan of next year is probably closer to the mark.
    Tympest Stormchaser
    100/100 Ancient Lunus Dragon - Retired
    Erus Ex Istaria - Order

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    arop in 60 days ready? what eMail do you got?
    Just an expectation from the "Buy One Month, Get One Month Free!" e-mail described on the VN boards - http://vnboards.ign.com/Horizons_Gen...2/86786317/?19.

Encouraging players to renew their account for 30 days, to play 60 days to "Participate in a Dragon's Ancient Rite of Passage"and "* NEW! Ancient Rite of Passage for Dragons" implies finished, mostly bug free content on Order/Chaos (and hopefully Unity)so that returning players would see Ancient dragons (controlled by players) at the end of their 60 day renewal. Granted, the e-mail may be an example of DBspeak or marketing hype, but if so it could be costly.

Just math.

And the smart ones that created a hatchling during the month long Mithril Giveaway (aka open house, mid March to April 19) could be finished with all the requirements except for that 100 days to start the adult RoP to Ancient. Would not want to disappoint that group either.

So math and planning leading to the grand announcement of "Dragons now have the Wisdom and Power of being Ancient are in Istaria" in mid July 2005.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

You might think that, but then you would go here:
    http://community.istaria.com/default.aspx?pg=comingsoon

And find this:
    Part 2 of the Ancient Rite of Passage with new adventures and dragon only items and abilities.
    So, finished might be stretching it.

-Digit Dryad
    Chaos

i would guestimate november-late december range for full arop to be live. Lairs possibly before all ancient is out (since it is almost a purely artistic holdup currently.)
    Mid july (hopefully) for the second unbugged stage of ancient.

hmm

maybe

but the 2nd part of the AROP should be added to blight then the next week

what will it be? another kill tasks? craft tasks?

Probably you will see more of a brakeaway on the second stage. The first was relatively the same just each side had different npcs to kill.

I would like to see more crafting for those helians, but it could also just be like the first where helians kill different npcs for each stage.

But do notice that in the design preview we will get new items and abilities from the second stage. I'm more curious of what we will get rather than how we will get it. I just know it will be great travelling to the rift, and i hope we will do the majority(or at least some)of the fighting for the second stage in it.

For t

Probably you will see more of a brakeaway on the second stage. The first was relatively the same just each side had different npcs to kill.

I would like to see more crafting for those helians, but it could also just be like the first where helians kill different npcs for each stage.

But do notice that in the design preview we will get new items and abilities from the second stage. I'm more curious of what we will get rather than how we will get it. I just know it will be great travelling to the rift, and i hope we will do the majority(or at least some)of the fighting for the second stage in it.

For that

hmm new abilities and new items

sounds very interesting

maybe we will get some more infos than this soon! i hope so ^^

sadly we usually never get it until it is released to the public via blight

Thread Information