Thread: More resources for Essence of Blight

Default More resources for Essence of Blight

I've been at Taz Crater for 2 hours and got 18 eobs. I'm making III and VII ambrosia for my guild. I need 100s of these things!! Please either increase the bonus per node or give us another or more resources for these.

Default Re: More resources for Essence of Blight

EoB should be added to the loot tables of all undead mobs

:o submit feedback tickets... and use the java irc and tell them directly... I am sure they know, but it would be nice to get them on a more reliable basis... I suggested to be able to gather them from mobs like ghosts and blight wisp like creaters...
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

I second this, as it currently stands there is 1 source of essence of blight and even that source isn't worth a warm cup of spit.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

I'm a big supporter of having WA enemies drop essence of blight.[Y] There's a nice opportunity to have adventurer / crafter cross benefit and give people an incintive to fight the more difficult undead hoards instead of just spiders and fyakki.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Soul frag drops are great, we have a buttload of those saved up. Since they killed the marker quest for them its really helped. Adding them to the drops would be great. Whatever the solution, we need one! 2 hours today.....5 eobs!!! grrr

Altair

Ummmm... Not that I ever checked but couldnt you get Essence of Blight out of the resources the blight anchors blighted?

And While I dont thing all the WA mobs should have EoB as a loot drop, I do agree that Blights should drop them.

Altair Argannon

They should finally start adding Blighted resources out in those empty areas in the Northern, Eastern and Western Deadlands. Put some blighted gems, ore and stone on each, separate them in areas with terrain features and hills with no machines out there to refine them. So the blighted materials should give more exp outright.
    Xerses 100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragon Crafter
    28 million hoard and counting...
    Yamir Onimar 100 Warrior / 100 Cleric / 84 Druid / 37 Mage

This is just one of the reasons they need to add some permanent blighted nodes of various resources, various tiers, scattered about. There are old quests they could put back in if the blighted resources needed to complete them were in the game. Blight protection potions require blighted essence orbs. And essence of blight comes from mining out blighted nodes.

For example, not far to the west of the marble is a small blighted area that a fewnodes of marble and mithril could be put in. East of the re-animated fortress could be thrown in say blighted yew trees, maybe even blighted t5 gem nodes. On the starter islands in the blighted areas, put various t1 blighted nodes.. Just do things like that. And the reason to have nodes of upper tiers in dangerous places? They could have a higher bonus rate of EoB.

My 2 Dimensional Scepters of Radiance worth

Thread Information