Thread: A couple questions

Default A couple questions

I have a couple questions. Do dragons get more then just 1 fire breath? If so then where do I find the trainer at?

Has anybody seen the Jasper golems? Where are they found at? I need the chips from them for techs.

Default Re: A couple questions

Juvenile dragons get one breath weapon (fire). Adults get 2, and we will be getting a third soon. Fire breath(directed) and a fire breath weapon that is Area of Effect are two of the weapons Adults have. The third is based on wether you chose to be a Helian dragon, then you get an Icy Breath weapon, or a Lunus dragon where you get a Lightning based breath weapon.

I cant remember the name of the northern continent, but there are a zillion T3 gem golems there. Maybe someone with a better memory than I can help with the place names.

Thanks, Dobro for a answer :) I will head north then and look for those gem golems.

The continent is named Trandalar, most of the new places you can portal to (From a racial city) are in Trandalar...
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

The Healer Tower in Tazoon desert used to be a good place for tier III golems. They roam both in the ravines that surround the Tower, and in the desert that surrounds the ravines. North, east, south, west, the golems are all around. Now however the spawn is sparse so you'll be running a whole lot for very little reward.

Trandalar is the place for tier III gems golems now. Gate to Valley of the Moon and follow the road north. You'll immediately run into a winter wolf valley, ignore those and descend into the next valley where the golems are. The spawn is fast and thick there. Many others have noticed this too, so you may run into high-rating folks that are farming them spawnfuls at time for gem chips, or to PL others.

If you don't yet have attunes to Tranadalar destinations, gate to Mahagra and get across the frozen sea to the Sorcerer Tower island. The gate atop the tower gets you to the Valley of Repose, where two half-giants will give you attunement quests (adventure and craft, generally tier III-equivalent tasks except Repose attunement that is a tier IV task).

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Thread Information