Thread: Serious Combat Bug

Default Serious Combat Bug

While fighting two mobs today, I had one bound with binding crystals as I took out the other. The Ogre was engulfed while bound so damaging it and the skeleton was getting hit with energy bolts with stun on them. So, I get the message that the Ogre hits me and Pulsing Spectrum kills it. However, it continues to get hit by pulsing spectrum and I die. No damage shows up in the feed back window except the pulsing spectrum damage. The mob actually showed dead on my screen while he continued to invisibly hit me.

Since the mob was dead, it told me the mob was dead so I couldn't attack it, but it sure wasn't dead enough cause it still killed me.

You have my logs and a picture of what I could see in my support incident as well, but I wanted to know if anyone else was having problems with mobs that don't want to seem to die. (Case number:74940)

Flozzie

Default Re: Serious Combat Bug

I think you might have actually had another new mob, only invisible. This happens to me a lot and I'll be gathering or whatnot and suddenly I'll see something taking CoT damage, I will be losing HP, but no combat feedback shows what hits me (there is also no animation showing me getting hit, no flinching).

I had a pack of dire wolves, probably 4-7 that were ALL invisible. They are not selectable, Select nearest enemy does not target them, they are obviously not visible and if you don't have a damage cloak, you will just watch yourself lose hp and die without a single line of combat feedback.

I have a ticket over 3-4 weeks old reporting this, and the response has been...keep reporting the mob, location and times that this occurs....

Thread Information