Thread: Tab sounds

Realm of Order [Elsewhere: Los Angeles or Wesley Chapel]

Default Tab sounds

I have the interface sounds turned on, but I still do not hear the sound for a /tell message.
    How can i get this sound when i get a /tell or when someone sends a message to a subsriced chat cahannle? Like my guild?
    j'Phaelluin:Mage/Monk/Scholar/Cleric,Druid,Scout,Warrior/Blacksmith/OutfitterTiaeruih:Scout/Cleric,Mage,Warrior/Outfitter/Scholar,BlacksmithMhoss:7DragonAdventure/3Crafter

Realm of Order [Elsewhere: Los Angeles or Wesley Chapel]

Default Re: Tab sounds

.sigh.

[:^)] Oh, well... just not a priority. matbe we'll get Dragon Lairs instead...[*-)]
    j'Phaelluin:Mage/Monk/Scholar/Cleric,Druid,Scout,Warrior/Blacksmith/OutfitterTiaeruih:Scout/Cleric,Mage,Warrior/Outfitter/Scholar,BlacksmithMhoss:7DragonAdventure/3Crafter

The chat tab volume is controlled by the music slider. So if you have music down or turned off, you will not hear it.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

I have my music up high and i still never hear a chat tab sound?

I play with my music at half volume and my Tab sound at max and I hear it but I also use the Helian mod and the chat mod which has the tab bing turned up I believe. But it is not controlled by the music volume for me, but again it may be the chat mod.

I also have the chat mod and my UI mod and come to think of it, I never heard them either until I put both UI mods in. But I also have the tab volume all the way up, but if I turn off the music in the options, I don't get the tab sounds.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Odd, I just recently started hearing the tab noise and it's very subtle. Even though it's loud enough to hear it isn't a type of sound that gets my attention. My music is turned off and the music slider is all the way down.
    This page intentionally left blank.

Thread Information