Thread: Can you swim yet?

Realm of Order [Elsewhere: Los Angeles or Wesley Chapel]

Default Can you swim yet?

Has swimming been impelmented yet? I mean ther are a lot places separted by water, so i was wonder how long is it going to take to swimming ability? Yes, I know about the "hop-walk", but come on...
    j'Phaelluin:Mage/Monk/Scholar/Cleric,Druid,Scout,Warrior/Blacksmith/OutfitterTiaeruih:Scout/Cleric,Mage,Warrior/Outfitter/Scholar,BlacksmithMhoss:7DragonAdventure/3Crafter

Default Re: Can you swim yet?

Nope no swimming
    Dren Fire

[:@] Blark! I wanna swim, blammit!! [8o|]
    j'Phaelluin:Mage/Monk/Scholar/Cleric,Druid,Scout,Warrior/Blacksmith/OutfitterTiaeruih:Scout/Cleric,Mage,Warrior/Outfitter/Scholar,BlacksmithMhoss:7DragonAdventure/3Crafter

Amarthanc

I don't understand why they don't implement swimming, now that all the bridges are built. Or are they? [:^)] I mean, if they don't want you swimming miles and miles from one continent to the other, they could always give you a stamina bar, to represent how far you can swim before you get tired and sink...and then let you run out of breath.

Reshii

When I was a hatchling, I found that I wanted to swim to get to places. Then I found when there's a place you need to get to, somewhere there is a portal that takes you to the same island, just a different place and you need to attune everywhere.

It's quite helpful once you know which portals lead to which areas.

Morogoth Drakul

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthanc
    I don't understand why they don't implement swimming, now that all the bridges are built. Or are they? [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-18.gif[/img] I mean, if they don't want you swimming miles and miles from one continent to the other, they could always give you a stamina bar, to represent how far you can swim before you get tired and sink...and then let you run out of breath.
    I really want to see swimming implemented and I like this stamina idea it sounds very promising to me.

Carsia Wolfsong

It would help if dragons could at least try and dog paddle while bipeds tryed to swim LOL I'd like to see that. [;)]

I wanna swim!

Hard to take a bath when you drown! :P

[li]

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

Alas, it won't happen soon. So we drown..or od that hop thing. Or become a dragon...hey..a dryad...hmm..

Britt Tigahare

Heh, you'll drown as a dryad too. They technically don't fly, but hover.

Swimming is still being talked about as a plan to be implemented. The recent IRC chat has it thrown in there somewhere (in the General forum). It will only be a matter of time, there are plenty more important things they should be worrying about.

for dragons id like to see somthing like how crocodiles swim:the tail is propeling them through the water and dragons tails can be used the same way
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

[I] just an idea thought it would be cool since dragon tails already sway back and forth while walking/running/flying.

[Y][N]?
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Maybe swimming can be for bipeds. well bipeds that dont fly. Then they can make plots and towns underwater too. :)

Thread Information