Thread: CD KEYCODE

levisiegfried

Default CD KEYCODE

I just bought the game and for some reason it says invalid cd keycode but the box was unopened what do i do?

PLEASE HELP

Default Re: CD KEYCODE

levisiegfried,

I am sorry to hear you are having difficulties with your cd-key. This could be due to a number of things. The first thing I'd recommend doing is making sure you are entering it into the "CREATE ACCOUNT" button, as the others won't work properly.

The other thing to do if you continue having difficulty is to contact support at [email protected] and they can check the cd-key to make sure it is valid and give you further assistance.

Sadly, some computer stores will take a MMO back after it has been sold, reseal it, and try to sell it again. Despite the fact that the cd-key is a one-time-use.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

make sure that you use as European the Blue Login Site and as NorthAmerican the Brown Login-Site.
    Ex-Moderator
    Lauryav|Unity| Lvl 100 Wizard- Lvl 8x Mage - Lvl 82 Weaver

Teara

try and enter it EXACTLY as it says on the cd box. like the capital letters with the small ones etc etc

if that wosnt work try entering the smybols that are in the cd keycode aswell

Thread Information