Thread: Haven't played since Summer... Have a few questions

darenstrange

Default Haven't played since Summer... Have a few questions

Hey everyone! I just got back from a long excursion through the World of Warcraft and Lineage 2. Glad to be back.

I don't understand how cargo dealies or bags work. I bought a cheap 400 capacity bag yesterday thinking it would expand my carrying abilities, but the weight seems to be the same whether I put stuff in the bag or the vault or whatever. Total noob question, I know, but what's the point of a bag then? Especially one that's already of less capacity than the starter bag? Is there a place I can find all this info? If I could get a link I could read up on it instead of bothering you guys. [;)]

Also, I made a character, played it for a bit the other day then deleted it. I then tried to make another character with the same name, but it kept telling me the name was already in use. Do I have to wait a few days for the name to clear from the server or will I now never be able to use that name again (even though it's not in use and the character was deleted)?

Thanks so much for your time.

Default Re: Haven't played since Summer... Have a few questions

1) Both cargo armor and bags/satchels increase the amount of bulk which you can carry in your inventory (not your vault). Simply equip the bag or satchel (you can not open it) and your personal bulk item limit will be increased.

2) It usually takes at least several hours, if not a day or so, for Horizons database to "catch up" with a deleted character, so try creating a character with the same name when you next log in and see if it works now.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

darenstrange

Thanks for the reply! Much appreciated. Your first comment makes sense. You have to purchase more vault room... duh, I should have thought of that. Thanks. [:$]

I tried to recreate the character again today, still no luck. Been 2 days now. Bummer. Maybe I'll try again tonight.

Again, thanks a lot for your reply!

Hiya darenstrange!

first, WB to Istaria! :)
    If you're playing in order, look for Chaim or Chiptus and ask for any help you need. would be realy happy to help you out :)

Hope to see you ingame
    Chip
    Living at Istaria as
    Chiptus Dalak of Order
    71/95 dragon

aka
    Chaim Dalak of Order
    lvl 100 Paladin+Carpenter

Welcome back!

Bag/satchels are lvl based too, the higher your lvl the more cap you can get, from the bag/satchels and cargo disks. Vault upgrades are okay, but the best way to get additional storage is to purchase a plot and build yourself a house.

Thread Information