Thread: Hatchling Scale Quests

Default Hatchling Scale Quests

Vladtmordt the Chronicler - A lair west of the Floating Island

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Tell me young dragon, have you come thus far in life without a stance on the naka-duskael-- Is this word unfamiliar to you? Rather I say the unscaled? In past I referred to them as the naka-duskael, the Humans, Dwarves and Elves that is. But these days the language of the Dragon's grows sparser.'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Many ages ago the rise of the Human race began. This was most troublesome for the dragon community since the proximity of the Humans to the Dragon Capitol Dralk did not allow for a dismissive attitude toward the growth of Human lands. Dwarves and the Elves were also quite industrious at the time but were merely glazed by the Dragon's contempt because of their lack of impendence on Dragons lands.'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Founded by the First Dragon Drulkar, the God of Fire! With its massive volcanic spires and caverns of molten rock it was ideal. Dragons of all kind flocked into Dralk's caverns to dwell. Dralk was the foothold of dragon kind in Istaria until the division of the Helian to Chiconis.'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Chiconis is the second and less fantastic of the dragon cities. After the dissention of the Helians from Dralk, Chiconis was founded to foster the ideals of scholastics and intellectual superiority within the Helian society. Chiconis is the home of numerous runes and scripts etched in stone containing years of lore and knowledge.'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Ultimately the rise of the other living races was the breeding ground for what our culture refers to as The Great Schism. This was a breaking point in the dominion of dragons. During the schism two distinct factions were formed within the dragon populous. The division was between the idealist of The Dragon Scholar Helian and zealots who fought aside Dragon Warrior Malganival Lunus.'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Helian the Scholar was the extraordinaire intellectual at the time. Helian determined that the Humans were a challenge that the dragons should overcome with intellectual superiority and model leadership. Helian was a most potent mage and took pride in the studies that produced the Scale of the Prime.'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Malganival Lunus was the premier warrior of the dragons who chose to match the rise of Humans with a vengeful claw and a Tempered Scale. Lunus assumed dragons were the paragon of living races and that all lesser beings should be ruled by force.'

Scale of the Prime:
    Vladtmordt tells you, 'Helian's work was renowned. The scales once produced were considered to be the most primal rich scales ever to exist in this realm. Several chroniclers of Helian's work can be found diligently trying to emulate Helian's methods. Would you delve into the ideals of the Helian and reap the benefits of Helian's Scale of the Prime.'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'I can help you acquire replicas of the scales used by the Helians. Should you wish to endure an adventure to bear this emblem? Know that you can always choose to bare Lunus's Scale if your opinions are swayed.'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Before you decide to bear such a history rich item why don't you visit Chiconis Shrine and make sure you are making the right decision. Once you have visited the Chiconis Shrine return to me and we shall see if you still want the scale.'

(Visit the Shrine)
    Return to Vladtmordt with your decision.

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Now that you've seen Chiconis for what it is would you still value the ideals of scholastics and leadership? If you wish to continue on bring me a Bronze Focus Chest Scale and I can alter it to emulate the works of the Helian.'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Fine work young dragon! That will work just fine for what I am going to do. Fortunately for you I have all that I need at the Scale Forge to alter this in the fashion of the Helian. Give me about five minutes and I will have it ready for you.'

Hurry back and collect your new scale.

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Here you are. This is an Imitation Scale of the Prime. This should suit you for the time being. When you grow more powerful see me again and perhaps we can manifest a more potent version for you. Until that day I bid thee good tidings.'

Tempered Scale:
    Vladtmordt tells you, 'The Tempered Scale was brandished by those who held sacred the rule of Lunus. Strict malice for opposition drove Malganival and his cohort to spend many years at the Scale Forge hardening and perfecting these scales. All this was to ensure a forceful advantage for the dragons that bore the scale. Would you seek the stratum of the Lunus and the gains offered by The Tempered Scale?'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'I can help you acquire replicas of the scales used by the Lunus. Should you wish to endure an adventure to bear this emblem? Know that you can always choose to bare Helian's Scale if your opinions are swayed.'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Before you decide to bear such a history rich item why don't you visit Dralk Shrine and make sure you are making the right decision. Once you have visited the Dralk Shrine return to me and we shall see if you still want the scale.'

(Visit the Shrine)
    Return to Vladtmordt with your decision.

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Now that you've seen Dralk for what it is would you still value the ideals of dominance and superiority? If you wish to continue on bring me a Bronze Dexterity Chest Scale and I can alter it to emulate the works of the Lunus.'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Fine work young dragon! That will work just fine for what I am going to do. Fortunately for you I have all that I need at the Scale Forge to alter this in the fashion of the Lunus. Give me about five minutes and I will have it ready for you.'

Hurry back and collect your new scale.

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Here you are. This is an Imitation Tempered Scale. This should suit you for the time being. When you grow more powerful see me again and perhaps we can manifest a more potent version for you. Until that day I bid thee good tidings.'
    Tympest Stormchaser
    100/100 Ancient Lunus Dragon - Retired
    Erus Ex Istaria - Order

Default Re: Hatchling Scale Quests

Vladtmordt tells you, 'So you think you've outgrown that scale huh? Well let's see if you're ready for an upgraded version. '

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Which scale was it you were looking to pursue? The Tempered Scale of the Lunus or The Helian Scale of the Prime?'

(if you don't meet the requirements)
    Vladtmordt tells you, 'I'm afraid from the looks of it your not quite suited for the next scale. You should know that Dragon's at or beyond the 1st, 25th, and 50th adventure rating desire the scales I speak of. In addition to that an adult dragon should have no interest in them.'

Scale of the Prime:
    Vladtmordt tells you, 'Helian's work was renowned. The scales once produced were considered to be the most primal rich scales ever to exist in this realm. Several chroniclers of Helian's work can be found diligently trying to emulate Helian's methods. Would you delve into the ideals of the Helian and reap the benefits of Helian's Scale of the Prime.'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'I can help you acquire replicas of the scales used by the Helians. Should you wish to endure an adventure to bear this emblem? Know that you can always choose to bare Lunus's Scale if your opinions are swayed.'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Your interest in the Helian persists. I hope it you find their teachings to be enlightening to you. Now lets see what we can do about getting you a more appropriate scale to honor the Helian with. The next scale I have to offer will require a little more backing on your behalf. In addition to the base scale I will require several monster components if you are up to gathering them.'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Fetch me an Iron Focus Chest Scale for starters. That will prove a fine base for the alterations I will perform. While you are out acquiring the Iron Focus Chest Scale I will compile a list of additional components I will need from you.'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Fine then. Now I will need teeth from a Ruxus, careful they are still stay razor sharp even after once dead, and the pincers from any eight Grass Beetles to finish the work. Once you return I will break these items down into powders which are rich in Primal Essence.'

You've collected one jagged Ruxus tooth. Hold onto it for Vladtmordt.

You've collected eight assorted grass beetle pincers. Hold onto them for Vladtmordt.

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Give me about five minutes to fuse these components into the Iron Focus Chest Scale you delivered earlier.'

Hurry back to Vladtmordt to receive your new scale.

Vladtmordt tells you, 'This is the Replica Scale of the Prime. Use it well and always honor the traditions and methods of the Helians that bore it before you!'

Tempered Scale:
    Vladtmordt tells you, 'The Tempered Scale was brandished by those who held sacred the rule of Lunus. Strict malice for opposition drove Malganival and his cohort to spend many years at the Scale Forge hardening and perfecting these scales. All this was to ensure a forceful advantage for the dragons that bore the scale. Would you seek the stratum of the Lunus and the gains offered by The Tempered Scale?'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'I can help you acquire replicas of the scales used by the Lunus. Should you wish to endure an adventure to bear this emblem? Know that you can always choose to bare Helian's Scale if your opinions are swayed.'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Your interest in the Lunus persists. I hope it you find their teachings to be a driving force to you. Now lets see what we can do about getting you a more appropriate scale to represent the Lunus with. The next scale I have to offer will require a little more backing on your behalf. In addition to the base scale I will require several monster components if you are up to gathering them.'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Fetch me an Iron Dexterity Chest Scale for starters. That will prove a fine base for the alterations I will perform. While you are out acquiring the Iron Dexterity Chest Scale I will compile a list of additional components I will need from you.'

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Fine then. Now I will need the maw from a Winter Wolf, which are quite heavy, and the stinger tips from seven Brighter Spiders to finish my work. Once you return I will break these items down to into strength enriching powders.'

You've collected one Winter Wolf Maw. Hold onto it for Vladtmordt.

You've collected seven Brighter Spider Stinger Tips. Hold onto them for Vladtmordt.

Vladtmordt tells you, 'Give me about five minutes to fuse these components into the Iron Dexterity Scale you delivered earlier.'

Hurry back to Vladtmordt to receive your new scale.

Vladtmordt tells you, 'This is the Replica Tempered Scale. Use it well and always be strong and diligent for the glory the Lunus that bore it before you!'

Tympest Stormchaser
    100/100 Ancient Lunus Dragon - Retired
    Erus Ex Istaria - Order

Thread Information