Thread: Choas - Divine Retribution

Default Choas - Divine Retribution

Divine Retribtuion is mainly an EU based guild community with branches in Unity, WoW, DDO, AC, EQ2. We consider ourselves to be more of an extended family than just a guild.

Players on the Chaos shard can usually be found between 19:00-22:00 GMT most evenings, thats early afternoon NA times (I think! )

DR has been on Chaos for a little over 6 weeks now and in that time we have achieved much, including the purchase a lair and are well on the way to purchasing another lair and biped plot.

We are a guild that has little in the way of formal structure, but we do have definate goals and targets that benefit the guild and the community which members work towards achieveing.

We are allways open to applications from players no matter where they reside in the world.

Regards

Elspeth

http://www.divine-retribution.co.uk

Steevodeevo

Hey Elsbeth UK player newly back to Horizons (left at Beta stage 2 years ago) and loving it now. Looking for UK/Euro players Guild on Chaos. Faily casual player, I solo a lot but occassionally like to much in and help out and generally like a fun banter on Guild channels - how do I hook up if indeed I am allowed in!

Just do a player search for us, we are on most evening about 19:00-22:00 UK time and we'll have a chat

Regards

Els

Steevodeevo

Will do. Thanks

Default Re: Choas - Divine Retribution

Cheeeeeese!

Click me!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

you called?
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    you called?

hehe

Click me!

Thread Information