Thread: Leaving the Guild -Order

FirieSpark

Default Leaving the Guild -Order

I was not sure where to put this subject, but since it was pertaining to a guild i put it here.
    I just wanted to say goodby to my first guild Keir Chet, i am saying it here because nobody is really on all the time.
    My reasons?
    I wanted more involvment in a guild, a more active one, and one with people who are on all the time so you have people to constantly talk to.
    Keir chet seemed dark and bleek, and with their application process i dont think they advertise enough to get a good guild number growing
    I really liked this guild to, i liked roleplaying with them, but i was not satisfied. I hope they will forgive me, but i must move on to find my place in istaria, and i guess it was not with keir chet.
    thank you guys, for all that you did do for me while i was there. and deth, if you want those crafting scales you made me i still have them if you want them back....

Default Re: Leaving the Guild -Order

Sorry to see you go Firie. The Chet is a small guild, and many of us have known each other in game for quite some time, and tend to be in the upper levels, making it problematic for providing company on hunts for a beginning level character. So I can understand your decision to change guilds.

We're still open to new members and willing to assist any others on the server, and currently do have new members. I hope you find what you're looking for.

PS...you can still post on the Chet forums in the public areas.

Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    (Retired but keeping an eye out.)
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    http://tinyurl.com/ZL3F

"I'm a vegetarian Dragon. I only eat Garden Gnomes."

Thread Information